All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. I’m after a cheap 3 seater van

Are these 2 or 3 seats ?
  3. Bee(stie)

I hope this little Bee(stie) is not gonna end up on my just Clear Coated panels, they have literally just had the final really wet coatIt's about 50 degrees in here now, I've left the heater and extract running, he seems to be staying put lol
  4. Today
  5. I’m after a cheap 3 seater van

Nice Doblo at Ingleston Tues,if you have a BCA account,I know a good pro indi buyer who will be there who wouldcheck it out.10 plate,it shouldbe 2 grandish
  6. Eerily Quiet Or Is It Just Me?

I always forget to ask Simon but I do know often where an original lead comes from (except the walk-ins). Not sure what class ths unit is but I did check the motor trade is permitted and was told yes (sales and/or servicing). The site is pretty industrial rather than retail but a mix of everything from offices to light industrial to fairly heavy industrial. 24 hour security through a barrier. I have a Nest camera outside the unit (and inside), it goes off every hour telling me someone is outside during the night - it is always the security guard checking my door is locked.
  7. BCA bank hol opening times?

And that's the reason auction houses have been so keen ononline bidding. Pluswelcomingprivates with open arms!
  8. I had forgotten about Pendle.I recall it was a disaster,the best sales guys walked.I have no idea how it worked,you must have a few more gems to enlighten us.
  9. Eerily Quiet Or Is It Just Me?

That’s great, the walk ins though must have seen an advert, do you ask them ? I’m a bugger for forgetting to ask. Out of interest, what business use class is your unit ?
  10. “Sold?! But what did it sell for?!”

Is the bike still for sale? Yes. How low will you go? Anything less than 2mph and I tend to fall off.
  11. I’m after a cheap 3 seater van

I think both them types of van are only 2 seaters. Unless you get a crew van but then have no load space. You would probably be looking at an expert as the smallest 3 seat van.
  12. Too true!!! Get the fuckers told!
  13. Yesterday
  14. Hi gents, if any of you have access to any, I’m after a cheap 3 seater van like a fiat doblo or Peugeot bipper that sort of thing. Let me knowas they seem hard to find. only need it for 6-12 months, ideally white and needs to be presentable - thank you grant
  15. Business Recovery Cover

We're with AA - I asked, and have confirmation that they cover motor trade vehicles and told us to take out personal cover. Green Flag however, do not - as we found out sat in a car park with the bonnet up! They had changed their policy T&Cs a couple of months earlier.
  16. Eerily Quiet Or Is It Just Me?

hi it was given to me by one of my customers,they have a villa in italy and this wine came from next door so you could say its well travelled one of the nicer things about this job is lots of customers go the extra mile and drop off nice gifts as ways of thanking me for good old fashioned service you have a good weekend too sir
  17. Eerily Quiet Or Is It Just Me?

Carefull you don’t lash out.....£5.99 bottle at Majestic ! Don’t tell me,it is from the north side of the vinyard. Have a good weekend !
  18. BCA bank hol opening times?

20 years ago a bank holiday auction was fantastic especially if it was a night time auction go to food emporium fill up with good grub gloat at how few people there were there just us die hard traders walk up the isles all poncified with proper steak pie pick out the winners bid and usually buy go home to the pub happy days
  19. Trader Newbie

Nobody is safe! If those sorts of 'nasty' people want to find where you live, they will? Think like a MI5 agent. Always take a different route home. Zig zag to avoid the bullets
  20. Eerily Quiet Or Is It Just Me?

not wanted thanks ive just opened a bottle ofmontepulciano d'abruzzo 2017 and wow its really nice
  21. Business Recovery Cover

not having been in any recovery club since 1980 i reckon ive saved a bob or 2 with being self reliant in recovering my own vehicles and having to pay for the recovery of my recovery trucks only twice in this period at a sum less than £400 all in so thats another pot of gold next to the warranty inhouse fees ive saved at this rate i should be in charge of brexit
  22. Back in the day when I worked in a dealership as a young lad starting out in this game theyoperated a Pendletype sales process they would loose he customers keys for a bit so the customer could not walk. i was told by my then manager that allthis the customer is always right is a load of bull, and if the customer is wrong tell them. them we're the days
  23. New V5’s

A section for enforcement details ? What are they
  24. I rember the days when it was £125 for eBay motors pro on a twenty car package and auto trader was a approx £5 per car a week them were the days
  25. New V5’s

I just got a new one last week too and I prefer it to the old one. Nice fresh look!
  26. Yep gumtree was the same as soon as everyone jumps on board hey presto prices rocket. And people complain about auto trader
  27. How many cars do you have
  1. Load more activity