All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Could you please list which platforms/websites the cars will appear on ?
  3. You mean the same as you would if you advertised a vehicle on Autotrader, Gumtree or Ebay which you have to pay them the privledge of doing? I’mnot sure I follow when you say to publicise my website? Have I not made this clear in my opening message? I’moffering a service for free..Did you not get the concept of I advertise YOUR listings across various platforms? This would in fact suggest it’s me that promotes YOU. If this is your stance towardssomebody offering dealerships FREE advertising which in turn would benefit not only me for the content but YOU as a dealership then I’m sorry to have offended you! But what if? What if somebody came across YOUR advert on MY website and you made a sale? Wouldn’t that have paid for itself? I mean after all you spent the best part of three minutes creating that advert. Every business needs haters and negative comments thrown their way. It only adds to the dedication and commitment needed to succeed.
  4. Dash camgoing to be more expensive then the car you require it for
  5. Hyundai - your experience.

Have you bought any stock yet?
  6. Is this a waste of time?
  7. Looking for a dash cam for a 2010 Hyundai Accent

did he just confuse the cardealermagazine forum for the which forum ??? Not really what this forum is about is it really
  8. I expect Ted is still laughing. To be fair you know him personally, I have only met himonce but I thought it was all aboutthe love of TVR in the earlyforum days.
  9. Didn’t the Elantra stop in the U.K. about 15 years ago. If you are going to write crap at least make it believable.
  10. WTF!?!! Is this a wind-up?
  11. Hyundai - your experience.

Dreadful customer service
  12. Fantastic cars, but even good cars attract poor customers sometimes. Never an issue with their service personally speaking, how odd
  13. 1/4 of year? Politician talk. So in 13 weeks, from start to finish you had a replacement engine fitted at a main dealer free of charge? On a 4 year old car? Not bad going if you ask me. Yes the time frame is a little excessive but I guess you were in a replacement car? There’s been a fair few bank holidays and were certain parts on back order? You didn’t mention the fact you had to make a contribution? I’m guessing you would’ve mentioned it. So..... a car past the warranty period of most other manufacturers. Engine replaced. Alternative transport. No contribution. Theres isn’t a single manufacturer that is immune to fault so if you can’t handle a major failure, maybe a bus pass would be the best option (they do break down too)
  14. Any dash cam will work in your car. Buy based on the quality of the camera. Any will work in your car.
  15. Defo wouldnt go german i here the Vauxhall Corsa is still in the top 3 of poplar cars .
  16. #METOO Im sick of making money form reliable Korean Cars. On a sensible note.... Dont think for one minute that replacing your car with a German one will make your problems disappear.
  17. It isn't free, you are expecting us to take the time,money and resources to publicise your website. You are in cloudcuckoo land, we see these hair brained schemesnumerous times a year from dreamers and they have all said exactly the same as you've said above. As I said, don't waste any further time, give up. I'm out. Maximus Dealius
  18. My friends where in cardiff yesterday and the official receiver asked them all to leave there where two hen parties at the time, they decided to let people finish there food for there own sakes.
  19. I have a 2010 Hyundai Accent , and I recently witnessed an accident unfold feet away from me that involved a fatality. Does Hyundai make any specific dash cams, or does anyone have a brand they recommend for the Hyundai Accent model ? Thank you!
  20. After 1/4 of a year Hyundai finally relplaced my 2015 Elantra engine that has the ticking problem where the engine blows. Absolute worst customer service and took more than twice as long as they said and when I picked up my car the steering wheel wasn't centered at all and I had to turn right around for them to fix it. I intend on selling this vehicle and never purchasing a Hyudnai again same goes for Kia as they use the same parts and have the same engins issues. Also at the dealership within twenty minutes five santa féys pulled up most likely all with these issues as there engines catch fire without warning. I am done and implore everybody to avoud Hyundai and Kia. Good luck out there.
  21. After 1/4 of a year Hyundai finally relplaced my 2015 Elantra engine that has the ticking problem where the engine blows. Absolute worst customer service and took more than twice as long as they said and when I picked up my car the steering wheel wasn't centered at all and I had to turn right around for them to fix it. I intend on selling this vehicle and never purchasing a Hyudnai again same goes for Kia as they use the same parts and have the same engins issues. Also at the dealership within twenty minutes five santa féys pulled up most likely all with these issues as there engines catch fire without warning. I am done and implore everybody to avoud Hyundai and Kia. Good luck out there.
  22. I’m sure he kicks himself now letting it go? With the links we generate by publishing our members listings they will automatically begin to gain traction. Once we have a potential buyer for your vehicle they will be able to find exactly what they want using our search taxonomies. I came here asking for the support of dealerships, offering something free and yes experimental to say the least. But, after researching and analysing the market in which we stand I believe that we will be able to prove ourselves. All it takes is a vision, ambition and the drive to succeed.
  23. Ferrari - write off?

The 'fun' starts at about 0:56 for those that can't stand the excitement of waiting. Not a girl in sight, obviously!
  24. Hyundai - your experience.

From my research, there was an instrument cluster fault on the early 2011 face lift models and a few were changed under warranty but haven't read about anything else This one's a 2011 manual. Might well be, especially if you keep adding to itwith unrelated commentsWhat's the length to beat?
  25. I know the guy who started piston heads. A side project run from his bedroom in the early days. It did very well (at least until he sold it to haymarket). I wish you well Craig, and as you say negativity is good, get issues in the open and resolve them. i get what you say about social media but not sure how this will link into search? if a customer wants a 2012 Ford Mondeo Diesel with less than 75k Miles for under £5k how exactly would he need to searching and how would he be seeing the results?
  1. Load more activity