• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About mayusravi

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Your industry
  • Dealership/company name

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm looking at buying a BMW for the wife from the block, it's a 65 plate car but it's on a naff looking 60 plate with the previous owner's initials. The car is being sold on this naff 60 plate and naturally the wife would rather have the 65 plate. It's a shame the local VRO offices closed years ago as they used to be pretty helpful with this type of stuff. Does anyone know the procedure to get the old 65 plate back and will it be the plate that car was first registered with when new or will it be a different 65 plate? What will happen to the naff 60 private plate - I can't imagine it's worth anything and I don't want it Also, how do I notify the road tax that the plate has changed? Many thanks in advance