Paulusk2z

Audi Q7 2008 S-line

9 posts in this topic

need to double check on miles when i get home. its around 120k, i need around 10k for it..

Anyone interested?

Hi. Is this vehicle still available? And if so, are your customers backing away because of family commitments or the journey?

If your potential customers are interested but very far from you, can you let them know about our. service? We basically have testers nationwide so no area is off limits, a potential buyer can hire us to go and view a car they wish to buy, we would carry out a thorough vetting of the car (sometimes via live stream as customers like to see it in real time) and then take the car on an adequate test drive before relaying our experience and findings to the client. 

All of our testers would have sufficient insurance on the test drive day for the vehicle they are going to view so even if the car currently has no insurance, we can provide that JUST for the test drive.

If all is well, the seller and buyer can then negotiate their price and complete a private sale. Upon request from our client, we then organise delivery of the vehicle to their door step.

Please visit http://testdrivedeliver.co.uk for more info.

Thanks

Interesting,

What does adequate insurance mean and are the driver's covered by your insurance.....or their own?

Are your vehicle inspectors be self employed?

Looking at your website I think you may have the wrong country?

and your vehicle inspection list was written by someone not too familiar with both, the English tongue and vehicle inspection, good entertainment though.:D

and damn I missed the lack of company address too

Paulusk2z likes this

:lol: I thought the exactly the same & I won't be forwarding any funds to some fucking chancer who hasn't even got the sense to make up a fictitious address (because let's be honest, you'll never get his real address).

Hi. Thanks for your comments.

To answer your questions. Adequate insurance means every tester would have fully comp insurance for the particular vehicle they are to test drive provided by us as well as trade plates to cover sellers of uninsured and untaxed vehicles and for general peace of mind.

The majority of our testers are self employed mechanics but all tools and insurance is provided by us.

We are located in Derby. The website was outsourced for building and I honestly have not fully looked over it. We have been operating for just under a year now with no website and have steadily grown since then.

We are new, our website is new, and are currently setting up a base to operate from hence no address, and you are right, I cannot give my home address unless a client wants it but not on a public website and we would not lie with a fictitious address.

This is still early marketing just to allow people to know our brand and the service we offer and the fact that you visited the site and know a little about us means we are achieving our targets.

It is understandable to be weary of new start ups or something that you do not know. We hope to gain trust as more customers decide to use us and only word of mouth can really spread that trust right now as we have no internet presence so our internet campaign as of now is just to introduce people to our brand and unique service.

Tradex, may I ask why you think we have the wrong country? All your comments can be relayed back to our designer for adjustments so thank you for your input.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Is that right? 332 companies registered to the one flat and a coffee shop to boot?

Wrong country? Check out your inspection page and If you really need to ask....

Anybody, please tell me instantly about the best towbars for my car Audi A6. Please also tell me What's the estimate price of the towbars?

Holly crap batman there coming from all angles today.

"The majority of our testers are self employed mechanics but all tools and insurance is provided by us"

That statement is very credible ;) i can see all the mechanics getting rid of there kit they have built up over 20 years on eBay right now.

On 01/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, TestDrive&Deliver said:

Hi. Is this vehicle still available? And if so, are your customers backing away because of family commitments or the journey?

If your potential customers are interested but very far from you, can you let them know about our. service? We basically have testers nationwide so no area is off limits, a potential buyer can hire us to go and view a car they wish to buy, we would carry out a thorough vetting of the car (sometimes via live stream as customers like to see it in real time) and then take the car on an adequate test drive before relaying our experience and findings to the client. 

All of our testers would have sufficient insurance on the test drive day for the vehicle they are going to view so even if the car currently has no insurance, we can provide that JUST for the test drive.

If all is well, the seller and buyer can then negotiate their price and complete a private sale. Upon request from our client, we then organise delivery of the vehicle to their door step.

Please visit http://testdrivedeliver.co.uk for more info.

Thanks

Just tried to look at your website, however, it is down.