Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tradex

Who would want to be a main agent service advisor

11 posts in this topic

Sitting here at Toyota waiting on a recall, ffs these poor sods get some needless and pointless shit from Joe Public, the big difference is they have to be sooooo polite, where as I can point the rude and ignorant twat to the door. 

Best is an old boy with an intermittent central locking issue on some 12 month old Toyota POS, sometimes it opens all tbe doors, sometimes it doesn't.

They have had it back three times and they can't replicate the fault. This travesty of automotive design is so shockingly bad, the old boy may have to cancel his holiday to Benidorm (:D) due to the worry.....some other shite comparing John Lewis came to his house to fix his washing machine, I'm in stitches here. 

......I've a suspicion that he doesn't know how to use his remote control and so does the service advisor judging by the looks we are exchanging. He has mentioned this to the customer only to be met with more abuse than a Premiership referee gets:lol:

.....in fact most of the problems seem to intermittent with these cars.... 

tradegirl likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, tradex said:

Sitting here at Toyota waiting on a recall,

lets hope your pads are better than 92% eh:D

on the inclusive free safety check

would you like another coffee???????????????

Edited by jason doyle motor sales

1 minute ago, BHM said:

The customer is always right!! :lol:

Not in the parts department on a Saturday morning!:D

1 hour ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

lets hope your pads are better than 92% eh:D

on the inclusive free safety check

would you like another coffee???????????????

I've told them not to bother with that shit, just thanked them for the recall....see what happens;)

I was in Euro this morning listening why an old guy couldnt have a refund on the brakes he bought last week, 

It doesnt matter if the parts we supplied where wrong said mr euro (i had to bite my tounge at that comment) it still doesnt mean you can try and grind bits off to make them fit and when you cant bring them back and blame us.

The mind boggles at what he tried to grind off.

We deal with main dealers service departments everyday, we use 1Link which can make it easier but phone calls are sometimes needed.  

Amazing how upset some service advisors get when you explain their jobs to them.

Self employed mentality and employed taking a salary mentality are very different... it’s amazing the shit I used to take. Could never go back.

35 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Self employed mentality and employed taking a salary mentality are very different... it’s amazing the shit I used to take. Could never go back.

Bang on

12 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Too true.

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, tradex said:

I've told them not to bother with that shit, just thanked them for the recall....see what happens;)

Just one note to say the oil was below maximum, it's at halfway full, they even cleaned it, but I wouldn't employ the valeter, the wheels were still dirty;)

Had a chat with the service guy to say how I admired his incredible patience with his customers:D

Edited by tradex
Screenman likes this