15Cars

BCA Silver Card - fees?

Recommended Posts

Evening All

I registered with BCA earlier this year, got a silver card, but never went any further and I've lost the login details they gave me. I'm going to show my face a Blackbushe tomorrow as my usual sources are dead, but I'm not expecting any bargains.

Couple of things I wondered if you could help me with:

How many lanes are there at Blackbushe?

Any ideas what the silver card fees are on the 5-10k stuff?

Any advice would be great.

 

Cheers

15

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 15Cars said:

Evening All

I registered with BCA earlier this year, got a silver card, but never went any further and I've lost the login details they gave me. I'm going to show my face a Blackbushe tomorrow as my usual sources are dead, but I'm not expecting any bargains.

Couple of things I wondered if you could help me with:

How many lanes are there at Blackbushe?

Any ideas what the silver card fees are on the 5-10k stuff?

Any advice would be great.

 

Cheers

15

Ask them to speak to a rep or manager tell him you will be buying from there often  and they will normally start you off on a gold card  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casper said:

Ask them to speak to a rep or manager tell him you will be buying from there often  and they will normally start you off on a gold card  

Thanks mate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 15Cars said:

Thanks mate

Your welcome My cousin who is in the trade though not in sales did it with his trade policy only bought 1 car for the missus so the  invoice was in his nane and got the gold rates   Ive also had a friends do it and they did it with us to  

Edited by Casper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure on the different card levels mate i would imagine the silver one wouldn't be the best of rates though  I'm confident they will give you a gold one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 15Cars said:

Thanks mate, I think I'll ask in the office before it kicks off!

Thats what i would do mind do what i said though .. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 15Cars said:

Don't suppose you recall what the rates are roughly?

on 5-10k with a gold card its about £350 to the 10k cars and £250 to the 5ks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NacMan said:

on 5-10k with a gold card its about £350 to the 10k cars and £250 to the 5ks

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NacMan said:

Estimating there but that's what it generally is

Cheers mate I've run out of likes today thats why the face i didn't want to get it wrong and was going to have to check  your  bang on the money last 7k car on a gold card was about £300 in fees from memory now you mention it . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Casper said:

Cheers mate I've run out of likes today thats why the face i didn't want to get it wrong and was going to have to check  your  bang on the money last 7k car on a gold card was about £300 in fees from memory now you mention it . 

I think that's my last on gold to be honest , 4k car £250

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Download the Flippin Cars auction fee calculator. Does BCA, Mannheim, all the different cards etc. I’ve found it to be pretty close to reality 

3 hours ago, 15Cars said:

Evening All

I registered with BCA earlier this year, got a silver card, but never went any further and I've lost the login details they gave me. I'm going to show my face a Blackbushe tomorrow as my usual sources are dead, but I'm not expecting any bargains.

Couple of things I wondered if you could help me with:

How many lanes are there at Blackbushe?

Any ideas what the silver card fees are on the 5-10k stuff?

Any advice would be great.

 

Cheers

15

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JDM1983 said:

Download the Flippin Cars auction fee calculator. Does BCA, Mannheim, all the different cards etc. I’ve found it to be pretty close to reality 

 

Cheers for that looks a good app

Edited by Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.