All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As panic buying is now a distant memory and we're opening up again on June 1st, I think it might be time to update our lamp post banner promotions!
  3. Yesterday
  4. This shop around speak to @Ashley@UKGlobal loads of people on here seem happy with him i used think insurance but seen some bad reports about customer service on here though I've not had any real problems @John Cook - Aston Lark Ive spoke to also who is helpful enough hope this helps .
  5. I watched his zoom and liked him but dont understand why he would promote autotrader,now go back to 1988 and I would have held the semi automatic for them as they broke the local paper monopoly frightening to believe they now take this position and in my opinion abuse it now we have President Trump saying twitter is abusing its position I agree after I'm dead I firmly believe big business is going to override government be afraid
  6. the wording is clear trading standards will be loving this I'm out im waiting the 15 as guidance says just annoyed I'm not being paid seis
  7. unless your policy is cheap shoparound then be careful the cover you get is comprehensive ie social domestic your own cars etc I'm not naming names, but theres some bloody big sharks out there
  8. As we are unclear and the press are quoting car dealerships in the same paragraph as car showrooms I have gone to the very top in government and asked the question. There will be some very red faces if it is showrooms only, and I might get asslnated, so if you never see me again, love you all.
  9. I think he said he had ditched AT ?
  10. BHM

Autotrader

He needn’t bother on my account. Hasn’t the IMDA got its own forum for AT propaganda?
  11. It states accompanied test drive on it and they've even got as the dreaded auto renew too
  12. Tom

Autotrader

Umesh only posts on here when its about Autotrader.
  13. CCC

Autotrader

I think EBay are selling their classifieds business which includes motors and gumtree. I suspect this is because they’re expecting a decline in revenues (due to FB marketplace?)
  14. price hike in August then
  15. All of this. They missed a huge chance when the goal was gaping, not it's just got smaller. Very silly.
  16. Unless you were an unashamed pervert, the only place you could wear a gimp mask & rubber gloves in public without attracting negative comments was in Amsterdam’s Red Light District on a nighttime. Now they are de rigeur for the fashion conscious. I’ve even seen blokes in supermarkets with full face respirators that I assumed they’d pinched from work. If I was that scared I’d stay at home. I guess banks will soon be asking for motorcyclists to leave their skid lids on.
  17. BHM

Autotrader

I thought this thread must have been started by AT judging by the large font emblazoned at the start.
  18. Hi Steve/Guys In my opinion trade plating is dead and has been for some time, if you look at the cost of plating, public transport, fuel, insurance etc your better off and more efficient transporting, more ease of getting between jobs more chance of completing 2 jobs a day and a far better rate of pay and not having to worry so much about a drivers health and being responsible if they catch Covid on a train. If you market yourself well you'll come out of this in a far better position than pre Covid
  19. Notice a lot of thank you comments on social media like Autotrader done you any favours from the goodness of there hearts, they responded to a massive reduction in customers like they have never seen before they had to do something to try and keep dealers. When the going was good give they give two hoots about price markers ? did they hell as like. Still say Ebay motors missed a massive opening they may never get a similar chance.
  20. Will be interesting to see how the auctions enforce any/many rules if they allow anyone in bearing in mind most of them still haven't managed to prevent people smoking.
  21. iv'e had that happen before, mid update quite often change every quarter especially if you have not logged in for a while, sounds daft but try this - they often use spring, summer, autumn,winter as passwords, try summer and you might get in.
  22. maybe they are giving non accompanied trade plate driving in your quote?
  23. I’ve just renewed mine and it actually came down for a change. Only downside is they’ve changed my password for the mid update app and I can’t get hold of anyone to find out what it is.
  24. Hi - Anyone else had their insurance due while we've been in lockdown ? Currently with Staveley Head and the new owners One Sure have decided to double it and then add a bit extra to the premium . Since the end of March I have only driven my personal car for about 10 miles to take a parcel to the drop off bin and everything else is locked up gathering dust and bird poo
  25. The offer is only for dealers who didn’t reduce their advertised stock levels before the 16th of March. I like many did and there is no support at all. The majority won’t increase there stock numbers with Autotrader. Autotrader purely only exist for their shareholders and have made excessive profits off the back of car dealers for years, if they really wanted to support the motor dealers surely they would make their packages for affordable in the long term.
  26. Scooby who

Hertz

They are selling off their stock in Southern Ireland too. Have set up an online platform to sell their stock direct to the public at well below dealer pricing. Full finance available with warranty's being backed up by main dealers apparently.
  27. theres nothing like a howling gale and it pissing it down to speed up a sale o how in the old days I used to look longingly in to the windows of the gin palaces and wish I could wear pointy shoes a tie and now a gas mask too
  1. Load more activity