Sign in to follow this  
Mark101

Stupid Question of the Week - does this win?

It's quiet this morning - all the Ebayers must be watching (or starring) in Jeremy Kyle.

These people exist - amazing!

"Stupid Question of the week' 

And you took a photo of a laptop screen ;):lol:

Its says 0 bids so dont think anyone would have won in that case as no one bid on the item, or am i just as stupid for getting involved in this

• Like 1

Had one yesterday travelled over 100 miles to look at a car, test drove it spent ages looking through books and history, valued his px etc then he says " I don't like colour so will leave it" I said why waste your day coming all this way its same colour as in pics, he said oh I had nothing else on,,, I said well I fecking did....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whitestone679231 said:

Had one yesterday travelled over 100 miles to look at a car, test drove it spent ages looking through books and history, valued his px etc then he says " I don't like colour so will leave it" I said why waste your day coming all this way its same colour as in pics, he said oh I had nothing else on,,, I said well I fecking did....

are you out on bail yet?

plead insanity the cps love it:lol:

4 hours ago, justina3 said:

Its says 0 bids so dont think anyone would have won in that case as no one bid on the item, or am i just as stupid for getting involved in this

It was a classified ad - I edited the title to say SOLD and showed the price at £1 because most people search from cheapest to highest and I thought that might direct them to my website and inturn, my other Mini.

I do the same with the £1 pricetag, with “SOLD” written across the top of the adverts but about once a fortnight a thicko asks “How much 4 cash m8”. F***ing mongrels.