Sign in to follow this  
andymc1973

Can anyone recommend a Mini breaker?

Recommended Posts

Hi all, the car's a 2007 Cooper S and I'm after the o/s/r fog reflector and surround, the usual breakers are struggling, all help appreciated 

 

insp-0001-1891308-1565033-1007_zpsu0uvjd

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like it is all there to me. The top half is wedged into in front of the light and under the bumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Main dealers will be best option wont be that much. Breakers will usually sell as part of the bumper and wont remove it if bumper is not broken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first port of call for everything (non service related) is the main agents.  Often cheaper, always quicker and always fit as supposed to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

always warm these parts up a bit with a heat gun,much better than buying a trim bit only to break it when fitting it............dammmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mark101 said:

My first port of call for everything (non service related) is the main agents.  Often cheaper, always quicker and always fit as supposed to.

 

19 hours ago, boring dave said:

always warm these parts up a bit with a heat gun,much better than buying a trim bit only to break it when fitting it............dammmmmmmmmmm

Sage advice as ever, you'd be surprised how many "good used" Mercedes parts I see on EBay that are twice the price of Main Dealer ;)

Case in point, the plastic Boot Loading Trim in my S Class was scuffed a bit and had a small crack from Suit Cases, Boxes of Drugs, Dead Bodies etc being loaded, £50 on EBay with scratches and a chip, £37.80 from MB including a bag of 10 2 piece Plastic Clips for it ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2019 at 3:19 PM, andymc1973 said:

Hi all, the car's a 2007 Cooper S and I'm after the o/s/r fog reflector and surround, the usual breakers are struggling, all help appreciated 

 

insp-0001-1891308-1565033-1007_zpsu0uvjd

 

Hi Andy, there's a place in Scunthorpe which are a decent bunch, BMS direct. Worth a call or email if dealers are too pricey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, twerp said:

Looks like it is all there to me. The top half is wedged into in front of the light and under the bumper

You can lead a horse to water! ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stalker said:

You can lead a horse to water! ;)

LOL, that's my favourite saying when guys with a Mercedes want to cheap out :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this