Becca Chaplin

Meet-up for forum members at CDX 2019

Recommended Posts

Good event. I will love to join the party if I sold anything before that time! Otherwise, I won't show up! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2019 at 8:07 AM, Dave2302 said:

Hi Becca,

Yes, most PAM Members found that the minute we were allowed access that's when they disappeared, also of note is some are using Windows, some use Android, some use IPhone, but all have them missing.

p.s. Can we get a wider range of Emoji's pretty please ?? (Big kissie kissie emoji) :)

Give it a go now and see if it works... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Becca Chaplin said:

Give it a go now and see if it works... 

:D:D:D:wub:

WE HAVE EDIT BACK PEOPLE

Edited by EPV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EPV said:

:D:D:D:wub:

WE HAVE EDIT BACK PEOPLE

Oh yeah! Awesome. Thanks Becca.

Like button back next??

3 hours ago, Becca Chaplin said:

Give it a go now and see if it works... 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arfur Dealy said:

No difference (very sad)

I logged out on all devices and then back in again. Only edit is back. Not like. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Becca Chaplin said:

Give it a go now and see if it works... 

Just noticed, still no like button, we all lost that at the same time ;)

Any chance ???????????????

:wub: :wub: :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2019 at 10:40 PM, Lucas said:

Good event. I will love to join the party if I sold anything before that time! Otherwise, I won't show up! :)

 

Come on Lucas . SELL SELL SELL , I've done 4 today , 5 if the finance would have gone through :angry:on another one . 6 if the guy didn't want more than £1,000 more for his PX than it was worth retail :o

You must have had customers to look at something you have for sale ? surely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Come on Lucas . SELL SELL SELL , I've done 4 today , 5 if the finance would have gone through :angry:on another one . 6 if the guy didn't want more than £1,000 more for his PX than it was worth retail :o

You must have had customers to look at something you have for sale ? surely 

Nice David

Just done my first successful finance deal this morning since obtaining FCA at the end of last year, nice bit of comms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Nice David

Just done my first successful finance deal this morning since obtaining FCA at the end of last year, nice bit of comms.

Well done Mark !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Well done Mark !!! 

Thanks Simon - wish I could do every deal on finance £7,250 car = £435 incremental margin (commission).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Thanks Simon - wish I could do every deal on finance £7,250 car = £435 incremental margin

Close have a campaign this month and March. 14% on that £7250!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Close have a campaign this month and March. 14% on that £7250!

Call me weak but I owe CB - they did my FCA and held my hand throughout the process, ultimately ending up helping me move metal with £1200 nett and then rewarded me with another £435.

Don’t get me wrong, when I become more valuable to them, I will start to flex my muscles but right now - I can’t complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark101 said:

Don’t get me wrong, when I become more valuable to them, I will start to flex my muscles but right now - I can’t complain.

Actually that campaign is for new dealers so call your rep tomorrow, tell him a friend showed you one of their leaflets (check your email) for the campaign and ask him to put you on it starting March. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Actually that campaign is for new dealers so call your rep tomorrow, tell him a friend showed you one of their leaflets (check your email) for the campaign and ask him to put you on it starting March. 

Thanks Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.