Sign in to follow this  
TangoVictor32

How do you pass time on dead days?

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I go to the skatepark and practice my Mctwist 540 airs......

 Let’s see a video of this then :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

 Let’s see a video of this then :lol:

AD probably taught Tony Hawk and produced the Sk8ta Boi video  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

 Let’s see a video of this then :lol:

 

29 minutes ago, trade vet said:

AD probably taught Tony Hawk and produced the Sk8ta Boi video  !

TV, I am mightily impressed.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen this pissed myself right until the last 10 seconds:ph34r: people nowadays fuck sakes

 

 

Edited by Tony911

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

It becomes addictive.... good bunch of lads

Trouble is when you are busy (and anything like me), it takes ages to catch up on all the unread posts.

It is a real sanity checker this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark101 said:

Trouble is when you are busy (and anything like me), it takes ages to catch up on all the unread posts.

It is a real sanity checker this site.

Well, I'm dead quiet at the mo, not sold a car for 7 days....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Well, I'm dead quiet at the mo, not sold a car for 7 days....

I thought you were flying because you've been quiet lately.

You've got some nice kit, just had a look ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark101 said:

I thought you were flying because you've been quiet lately.

You've got some nice kit, just had a look ;)

It's like that for me, I do nothing for a week.. then 3.. then 2... then 3.. waves of buyers.... then nothing....historically I average 12 a month... I'm taking time off now whilst the boys are off school, I'm back after Easter. Hoping to sell a couple via email on the beach whilst I'm away (phone on Airplane mode), we will see..... I expect I'll be prolific on here whilst away, so apologies upfront to anyone I might piss off...... 

21 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I thought you were flying because you've been quiet lately.

You've got some nice kit, just had a look ;)

BTW, I have been wanting to say, I like your new website and especially the way you've written it up, very genuine, very honest, not too complicated and pushy.. You come across really well Mark, trustworthy and reliable..  ;)

People buy from people...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

It's like that for me, I do nothing for a week.. then 3.. then 2... then 3.. waves of buyers.... then nothing....historically I average 12 a month... I'm taking time off now whilst the boys are off school, I'm back after Easter. Hoping to sell a couple via email on the beach whilst I'm away (phone on Airplane mode), we will see..... I expect I'll be prolific on here whilst away, so apologies upfront to anyone I might piss off...... 

Have a good break. We all need it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Well, I'm dead quiet at the mo, not sold a car for 7 days....

Sold one monday, but ghost shop since. Weekend is upon us though. 

House move next week, so kinda glad to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

BTW, I have been wanting to say, I like your new website and especially the way you've written it up, very genuine, very honest, not too complicated and pushy.. You come across really well Mark, trustworthy and reliable..  ;)

People buy from people...

Thank you Simon, nice words and probably the reason I will never be a millionaire :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Thank you Simon, nice words and probably the reason I will never be a millionaire :lol:

I agree. Looking brill Mark. This time next year Rodney! 

Did I miss the Jeep gearstick issue? Did you sort it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Thank you Simon, nice words and probably the reason I will never be a millionaire :lol:

You’ve done a great job, your business is you... I’d buy from you ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

Thank you Simon, nice words and probably the reason I will never be a millionaire :lol:

What's your website again Mark? Love looking through other sites when I get downtime (read that as nicking ideas!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

I agree. Looking brill Mark. This time next year Rodney! 

Did I miss the Jeep gearstick issue? Did you sort it?

It’s an easy fix but parts unavailable anymore (one gaiter, one seal - Jeep can’t help :rolleyes:)

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

You’ve done a great job, your business is you... I’d buy from you ;)

Thanks Simon - I’m currently enjoying a healthy run, much awaited.

 

1 hour ago, grant8064 said:

What's your website again Mark? Love looking through other sites when I get downtime (read that as nicking ideas!)

imperial-marques.co.uk

I consider nicking my ideas the highest form of flattery :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many Holidays do you go on AD ?!

I haven't even left the country in 2.5 yrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2019 at 11:42 AM, Lazz said:

spend to much time on here

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just been out shootin up some wood pigeons

waiting for 5 poolice cars to arrive soon to arrest me :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this