tradegirl

Cigarette burn

Any suggestions of repair kits people find good these days, i have one here a smart repair guy give me moons ago but its almost empty now could do with a replace but so many options. 

5 minutes ago, justina3 said:

Any suggestions of repair kits people find good these days, i have one here a smart repair guy give me moons ago but its almost empty now could do with a replace but so many options. 

Try Ayce Systems in Keighley.

Expensive but comprehensive kit.

https://www.aycesystems.com/smart-repair-products/fibrerite-interior-repair-kit.php

21 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Just Googled price of fags (gave up nearly 4 years ago).

Tesco Malboro Lights = £11.39 for 20. I smoked at least 40 (but often into 3rd pack) and better half around 20. So conservatively, we were buying 3 -4 packs a day between us.

That means, in todays money we would be spending between £1025.10 and £1366.80 a month. My mortgage is just under a grand.

For me though, more than money is the horrible smell which is now completely gone (never smoked in current house).

Oh and I only have about 2/3 acre.

Wow!!! Crazy money!! Quit smoking and you have a free house!!

They were sub £10 a pack when I quit but only just. Some petrol stations were £10. 

Mark, did you find that it wasn't just the price of the cigs? I went to the shop every day for cigs and at the same time would buy a drink and a pack of chewing gum. Assuming the drink was £1.20 and the chewing gum 60p, thats £55 on 'extras' a month. 

I never smoked in the house but always would in the car. `i can't stand the thought of doing it now though.

My old man still smokes and the smell is a reminder for me to never do it again. 

Now...... how to ditch the vape stick????

Edited by C B

how much????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no way:o

get some huggy bear seat covers

they are all the rage in putney.mate

Try to replace cigarettes with vapes and I'm sure it'll solve the problem. I think vapingdaily.com is a good online store. Ordered several times from this place and was satisfied with the product quality. 

3 hours ago, Screenman said:

30p a packet for Dunhill when I packed up smoking.

Is that when you first started removing dents (the one from your wallet?) :lol:

Mark, that was about Feb 1973 the day I found out my 16 year old girlfriend (now still my wife ) was pregnant, I was 17 at the time.The dents did not become part of my life until about 16 years or so later.