Recommended Posts

hello, reporting from cell block number 7, the house.:lol:

slopped out this morning at half nine, governor let us have a lie in .

porridge again, said it was cold in me cell, governor put another bar in :unsure:

todays exercise, under strict conditions,  shopping, 2 metres away from other shoppers, herr flick at the entry supervising us, loving it.

police car on the way back eyeballing us, prisoner 765897 , SIR !

back in me cell, governor let me have ten minutes more exercise in the garden, went out and shouted "i am free" little kid next door shouts he is four :huh:

got a plan, tunnel ! must be easy ? no, probably die in a tunnel, me phone does.

best go, some rock breaking to do, she has been baking again :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

hello, reporting from cell block number 7, the house.:lol:

slopped out this morning at half nine, governor let us have a lie in .

porridge again, said it was cold in me cell, governor put another bar in :unsure:

todays exercise, under strict conditions,  shopping, 2 metres away from other shoppers, herr flick at the entry supervising us, loving it.

police car on the way back eyeballing us, prisoner 765897 , SIR !

back in me cell, governor let me have ten minutes more exercise in the garden, went out and shouted "i am free" little kid next door shouts he is four :huh:

got a plan, tunnel ! must be easy ? no, probably die in a tunnel, me phone does.

best go, some rock breaking to do, she has been baking again :lol:

I got caught trying to break out got another 3 weeks in solitary lol  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woke up this morning,the smell was horrendous,thankfully it was only the wife farting

Took off me primark onesie Jim jams must get them washed they've been my blanket for 4 weeks now

Managed to leave the cell as the door was open

Managed to get in the canteen defrosted warburtons and marmalade for slops

Not going to the shop dont want to get hit in the war wound,plenty of snipers about you know fawlty

Had a cup of very hot tea no sugar I'm waiting for dave the spiv to turn up,apparently him and a few mates broke into mcdougals last night and nicked 790 sachets by the door just waiting to be robbed next to the squeeze sauce they were anyways got some off him 10 p each bargain before they all get sold on our private facepalm site innit ,theres a war on you no

Dave's been great ,got some shaves too,only used once by the guvnor,result

Up in the bedroom window now looking for unsocial distancers

Her next door with the Grammy leg just kicked the local drug dealers cat,she will get a bit of smack for that

Top of the street I've checked a car out,ran out of tax last month,will report that once I charge me ipod up innit

Postman been,chucked me new phone over fence no drones required not even a signature what's the world coming to

Of yer covid innit

Sniff sniff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting withdrawal symptons, I might even have to fix those dents that have been in the wife's car for the last 4 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet if someone had said to you guys 6 weeks ago that you can take a break for a few months and stay home, sign on the dole etc, you’d think it sounded fantastic?:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2020 at 8:32 AM, metcars said:

I bet if someone had said to you guys 6 weeks ago that you can take a break for a few months and stay home, sign on the dole etc, you’d think it sounded fantastic?:D

/\ /\ /\ +1

 

Lovin' it :)

Edited by Dave2302
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Lovin' it

Dave!!!!

How and where have you been????

Hope all is well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

/\ /\ /\ +1

 

Lovin' it :)

3 axle stands ?
still fixing ‘Eric’ stuff (  Auf Wiedersen Pet )

You are needed back !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks Nick and TV ............

Yes we all fine, hope you and yours are all well :)

Just been mad busy developing Workshop, work crazy up until 5 weeks ago, and then there's my projects lol ...................

I've built a large double Garage for my 2 babies (the S and SLK MB's), plus it's being fitted out to double as a paint booth for my own stuff, also re claiming some of our land, the SLK V8 project etc etc

Sadly Forum time had to give :(

Nice to be back tho ;)

I'll try and get here regularly ;)

Edited by Dave2302
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Thanks Nick and TV ............

Yes we all fine, hope you and yours are all well :)

Just been mad busy developing Workshop, work crazy up until 5 weeks ago, and then there's my projects lol ...................

I've built a large double Garage for my 2 babies (the S and SLK MB's), plus it's being fitted out to double as a paint booth for my own stuff, also re claiming some of our land, the SLK V8 project etc etc

Sadly Forum time had to give :(

Nice to be back tho ;)

I'll try and get here regularly ;)

Nice to see you here dave hope you and the family are well stay safe and take care all the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, trade vet said:

3 axle stands ?
still fixing ‘Eric’ stuff (  Auf Wiedersen Pet )

You are needed back !

 

Big oz the man is a legend although if i had to be relate you to any auf wiedershen pet character you would dennis trade vet . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casper said:

Big oz the man is a legend although if i had to be relate you to any auf wiedershen pet character you would dennis trade vet . 

Dennis went down in my estimation when he did the voice over for Yes Car Credit.I recall seeing Bomber at BCA Tewkesbury  in about 88.

Can you think of any ‘ celebs’ you have seen at the auctions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Dennis went down in my estimation when he did the voice over for Yes Car Credit.I recall seeing Bomber at BCA Tewkesbury  in about 88.

Can you think of any ‘ celebs’ you have seen at the auctions.

Just Dennis kept everyone together and all the lads went to him for advice and with there problems bit like yourself on the forum  

Andy Cameron and Dougie Donnelly opened one of the independent scottish auctions  years ago in the 80s  i was only young but went to opening with my parents and got my picture taking with them 

Edited by Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Casper said:

Just Dennis kept everyone together and all the lads went to him for advice and with there problems bit like yourself on the forum  

Andy Cameron and Dougie Donnelly opened one of the independent scottish auctions  years ago in the 80s  i was only young but went to opening with my parents and got my picture taking with them 

Shotts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Dennis went down in my estimation when he did the voice over for Yes Car Credit.I recall seeing Bomber at BCA Tewkesbury  in about 88.

Can you think of any ‘ celebs’ you have seen at the auctions.

Ah miss the old tewkesbury,bought my second bike from there in 84 suzuki gp100 ! good cafe too, back then trade entrys were welcome and an entry fee was about £14, and buyers premiums had'nt been invented yet,  fast forward to 2007 same venue and that was the year i last used bca / adt after my 2 year old avant s-line failed to sell and they tried to charge me an £85 non sellers fee lol.

after they got flooded out in 2008 they never really recovered, probably because in true bca style they argued about paying out on all the vendors cars that got flooded, these days the site is still in use as a prep centre for blade group.

10 minutes ago, Casper said:

Just Dennis kept everyone together and all the lads went to him for advice and with there problems bit like yourself on the forum  

Andy Cameron and Dougie Donnelly opened one of the independent scottish auctions  years ago in the 80s  i was only young but went to opening with my parents and got my picture taking with them 

back in 94 in my vauxhall days in the north east we sponsored dennis aka tim healy a new vauxhall demo, remember the xmas party he turned up with his then unknown mrs aka the trollop who now sits on loose women, she was pissed out of her tree that night, fast forward a few months and he managed to blag us to take on his young nephew as a sales trainee, he turned out to be a nice lad but always out of his head on weed....

anyone want to guess what healys courtesy demo was?? youll never guess it.

Edited by awc1000
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Shotts ?

Yeah thats the one back  when it was owned by the Irvine's now  Manheim 

Ian senior has sadly passed away now 

ian jnr was a decent guy to deal with but has gone on to pastures new 

Edited by Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, awc1000 said:

Ah miss the old tewkesbury,bought my second bike from there in 84 suzuki gp100 ! good cafe too, back then trade entrys were welcome and an entry fee was about £14, and buyers premiums had'nt been invented yet,  fast forward to 2007 same venue and that was the year i last used bca / adt after my 2 year old avant s-line failed to sell and they tried to charge me an £85 non sellers fee lol.

after they got flooded out in 2008 they never really recovered, probably because in true bca style they argued about paying out on all the vendors cars that got flooded, these days the site is still in use as a prep centre for blade group.

back in 94 in my vauxhall days in the north east we sponsored dennis aka tim healy a new vauxhall demo, remember the xmas party he turned up with his then unknown mrs aka the trollop who now sits on loose women, she was pissed out of her tree that night, fast forward a few months and he managed to blag us to take on his young nephew as a sales trainee, he turned out to be a nice lad but always out of his head on weed....

anyone want to guess what healys courtesy demo was?? youll never guess it.

Calibra ? Which dealership did you work at .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Calibra ? Which dealership did you work at .

Was thinking the same .. actually calibra . Remember the ford probe ? Like them when i was a teenager . have a look at what there asking for peugeot 309 gtis on ebay if i knew that and thought some one would have bought them id have stored some away years ago 

Edited by Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yeah thats the one back  when it was owned by the Irvine's now  Manheim 

Ian senior has sadly passed away now 

ian jnr was a decent guy to deal with but has gone on to pastures new 

I used to know Big Ian going back to Newmains days.I heard he had passed away last summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trade vet said:

I used to know Big Ian going back to Newmains days.I heard he had passed away last summer.

Last summer will be about right was round about then i heard 

Yeah i can vaguely remember him being at newmains but i was just a kid my dad knew him well and ian gave him the heads up on a few personal cars.newmains was good back in the day my cousin bought a few cars there think its probably closed close to 18-20 years now 

got to to them both ian sen and jnr when shotts was shotts motors auctions . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Calibra ? Which dealership did you work at .

we gave him a frontera LWB 2.3 td, easily one of the worst cars of the 90's, registered as a demo we couldnt give it away, forever in the workshop for warranty.

i was at vauxhall stanley county durham, happy days, it was like on the buses never a day without something mental going down, apart from shite fronteras the rest of the range was very good news in the mid 90's, used nova, new corsa, astra, cavalier, tigra, calibra, omega, all winners and network q used cars were still good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, awc1000 said:

we gave him a frontera LWB 2.3 td, easily one of the worst cars of the 90's, registered as a demo we couldnt give it away, forever in the workshop for warranty.

i was at vauxhall stanley county durham, happy days, it was like on the buses never a day without something mental going down, apart from shite fronteras the rest of the range was very good news in the mid 90's, used nova, new corsa, astra, cavalier, tigra, calibra, omega, all winners and network q used cars were still good news.

The reps loved the cavaliers a neighbour had a couple of isuzi engined diesel company cars . Over the years That had went to the moon and back and where still good cars .my first real car after i passed my test was one of them though id had a maestro and a peugeot 309 before it that never seen the road . 

Edited by Casper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Casper said:

Was thinking the same .. actually calibra . Remember the ford probe ? Like them when i was a teenager . have a look at what there asking for peugeot 309 gtis on ebay if i knew that and thought some one would have bought them id have stored some away years ago 

probe yeh,for 95 i had moved onto a ford dealership which was chaos, demo probe but only a 2.0, sales manager wrote it off, parked it in a ditch during one of his many liquid lunches, crazy things used to happen in those days, franchises were still largely privately owned and you usually had an heads up what day the owners would role in, 

7 minutes ago, Casper said:

The reps loved the cavaliers a neighbour had a couple of isuzi engined diesel company cars . Over the years That had went to the moon and back and where still good cars .

yeh the 89- cavalier was a good car,though by 93 the new mondeo was giving it a kicking in the sales charts, it swung back to vauxhall in 96 with the arrival of the vectra, another good car, but by then i had long gone from the main stream franchises.

Edited by awc1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, awc1000 said:

probe yeh,for 95 i had moved onto a ford dealership which was chaos, demo probe but only a 2.0, sales manager wrote it off, parked it in a ditch during one of his many liquid lunches, crazy things used to happen in those days, franchises were still largely privately owned and you usually had an heads up what day the owners would role in, 

yeh the 89- cavalier was a good car,though by 93 the new mondeo was giving it a kicking in the sales charts, it swung back to vauxhall in 96 with the arrival of the vectra, another good car, but by then i had long gone from the main stream franchises.

Some of the early vecta used that same isuzi engine I'm sure , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.