It provides dealers with information and advice on how to increase business performance during the downturn.
Kirk Fletcher, MD of Experian’s Automotive division, said: ‘Feedback from our automotive clients underlines how the quality of our advice, insight and technology is playing an instrumental role in helping them to successfully adapt to the rapidly changing environment.’
The report calls upon Experian’s data and analytics resources. It includes:
• Sales analysis by vehicle, fuel type and maker
• Automotive business insolvency and fraud stats
• Analysis and impact of external market forces
• Business advice on risk management
• Strategies on enhancing marketing and contact data management
• Business outlook for the automotive sector
• Key areas companies need to consider
‘As one of the most comprehensive sources of vehicle information in the UK,’ said Fletcher, ‘our report provides detailed analysis and recommendations that address the biggest challenges facing businesses in the automotive sector.’
Want to see it yourself? Download a free copy here.