DAVID Beckham’s old Bentley Arnage T has hit the used market.
The £170k motor was customised with £70k of extras by the England international – and is now selling for £99k on autotrader.co.uk. FSH and only 25k on the clock, too…
Beckham even used the car to collect his OBE, back in 2003; fittingly, this Bentley is one of only two hung on the walls of the Bentley factory. The other belongs to the Queen.
The bespoke spec of the car, which is being sold by Dudley’s Motor Village, is quite something. It includes:
• Folding rear picnic tables
• Polished wheels
• Bespoke cup-holders to both front door pockets
• ‘Le Mans’ style wing vents
• Alpine hi-fi with sub-woofers
• Half wood/half leather steering wheel
• Roof mounted illuminated vanity mirrors to rear compartment
• Rear fridge
• Diamond cross handles
• Televisions in the rear headrests with bespoke covers
Adrian Higgins, web editor of autotrader.co.uk, said: ‘We’ve had hundreds of celebrity cars for sale on the site – but this one is extra special. Not only did it belong to David Beckham – one of the world’s biggest stars – but it has been fully customised and is a unique, one-off car.’