Apply now Hatfields
Salary: Up to £22,000 Dependent on Experience
Permanent, Full Time, Monday – Friday
Previous accounts experience essential for this role
Experience within the Motor Trade is desirable but not essential
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is looking to take the next step with a prestige brand with the security and support of a family owned, dynamic dealer group that has an excellent reputation for looking after its staff and delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for a confident individual who enjoys dealing with people, both in person and over the phone to join our busy team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide an excellent support service to the accounts function. The main duties include:
* Sales ledger tasks including allocation of cash and upkeep of ledgers
* High volume of purchase ledger monthly invoices
* Daily bank / supplier payments and bank statement processing
* Bank and nominal ledger control accounts reconciliations
* Detailed aspects of credit control
* General administration to support the accounts team
* Have a “can do” attitude and willingness to learn how to comply with prestige brand standards
* Be able to work calmly under pressure
* Be a friendly, helpful and flexible team player
* Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
You should also be able to prioritise your workload and manage a variety of tasks ensuring they are completed within specified deadlines whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
Benefits include 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays, manufacturer discounts up to 35% off new vehicles, access to 1000’s of discounts at various high-street stores, supermarkets, restaurants & cinemas, childcare voucher scheme & cycle to work scheme.
We pride ourselves at Hatfields to deliver great service to our customers and support each other in the business regardless of department. We have created a great atmosphere for all staff but work hard to achieve our results. Hatfields are one of the largest family owned and managed businesses in the UK with sites across the North and Central England and has regularly featured as one of The Sunday Times Top Track 250 companies. Our website will tell you more about us, what we do and why we do it so well.
Apply now Hatfields