Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: Package to be discussed at interview
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Derby based Accounts team!
If you . . .
* Enjoy putting your experience and knowledge into practice
* Thrive in a team environment
* Want to work for a company that will invest in your career
Then apply today!
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
* General Office duties
* Reconcile supplier statements, request missing documents and ensure all invoices booked on & approved ready for payment run
* Pay due and approved invoices
* Raise intercompany recharges by last day of the month and ensure the clearing account is reconciled
* Enter appropriate details from each invoice onto computerised purchase ledger system, including payment date
Who Are We Looking for?
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working in a very busy and highly driven department. You will need:
* Previous experience working in an Accounts Department
* A good understanding of general accounting functions i.e. invoices, credit notes, payment advice etc
* Strong Excel/Data Inputting skills
* To be a proactive and driven individual
* To be a natural problem solver
* An excellent eye for detail.
* A positive, right first time attitude
Previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group