Apply now Peter Vardy Limited
Accounts Assistant – BMW
Seafield Road, Leith
Full Time 40 hours
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Peter Vardy Ltd is a young, innovative, and fast paced, family run company – here to push boundaries to ensure we remain the best at what we do – selling cars. We are leading the revolution to create a future full of ambitious and determined individuals in the automotive industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy BMW Edinburgh finance team.
The role of the Accounts Assistant will involve but not be limited to
* On a weekly basis review sales ledger using aged debt analysis spreadsheet to identify aged debt.
* Proactively contact customers to identify any payment issues or concerns.
* Liaise with customers to investigate non-payment reasons and promptly satisfy any issues they may have.
* Escalate any payment issues to department manager and FC.
* Discuss aged debt with department mangers on a twice-weekly basis ensuring;
* any non-payers identified for discussion
* any payment discrepancies have been identified for resolution.
* Within week one of the month ensure customer statements are sent to all customers and debtors.
* At least weekly ensure a credit control meeting is arranged with all department managers, FC & MP.
* On a weekly basis ensure the completed aged debt analysis spreadsheet is saved in S Drive with comprehensive notes from Credit Control meeting.
* Carry out monthly intercompany reconciliations investigating any mismatches and reporting to line manager.
* Ensure support given to other colleagues and department managers to ensure Purchase Ledger is maintained accurately and promptly.
The role will involve working in a small but busy and professional finance department. You will need:
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload
* Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
* Work as a team player and confidently on your own.
Your Net Better off
* Best pay scheme for best performance
* PV Cares – Employee discounts and Lease car options
* High Flyers incentives
* 31 days holiday
* Mental Health MOT’s
* Dedicated In house counselling team.
* Mental Health First Aid Training (Manager)
* Life Assurance
* Flexible working
* Covid health and safety measures
* Access to PV Wellness and Fitness App
* Vardy Vacation Programme
* Cycle Scheme
* Company Chaplin support
* Giving back programme
* Mentor Programme
* Colleague Events – Family events, Children’s Christmas party, V in the Barn, The Ball
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from [email protected]
Apply now Peter Vardy Limited