Apply now Johnsons Cars
Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 51 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of
global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat
Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruits to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require an Accounts Assistant to join our Head Office team to cover maternity leave for a minimum of 12 months. Working with the Finance Director in a busy environment, the role is very varied and covers a range of duties.
Main Duties Include:
* Inward/Outward Post
* Daily bank reconciliation
* Daily/Weekly banking reports
* Petty Cash
* Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger duties – including inputting invoices, allocating payments and payment runs
* Weekly reports –including upsell information, IT requests and finance clearance information
* Deal with all motor vehicle insurance claims
* Monthly reports – including preparation of retail figures, aftersales information, incentive schemes, workshop hours and training
* Printing monthly management accounts & producing consolidated accounts
* Produce and send out Pension letters
* Submit monthly CIS Returns
* Payroll – providing assistance to payroll manager and inputting monthly journals and bank payments
* Produce sales forecast reports
* Office admin duties – including answering phone, ordering stationary & dealing with utilities broker
* Any adhoc duties required by Finance Director
* Carry out audit of sales staff training
* Carry out Credit Checks
* Running of Paypal account
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, efficient and organised, with 18 months minimum experience of working in an accounts environment. Must have a good working knowledge of excel and experience in both sales and purchase ledger control. Experience of Kerridge would be preferable.
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour’s lunch and 20 days Holiday per year.
Competitive salary on offer.
Head Office – Redditch
Apply now Johnsons Cars