Apply now Rygor
Rygor is looking for an organised and efficient Service Administrator to join its brilliant team at its award-winning Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle site in Oxford.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and grow in this important role within our business. This role could be full time (40 hours) or part time (20 hours).
In this role, you will interpret internal and external customer’s requirements, ensuring that no unauthorised work is undertaken and making sure customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently. You will also ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are always adhered to.
You will take responsibility for monitoring the daily team and individual performance, to ensure targets are achieved.
You will ensure the service process is upheld at all times, by identifying aged WIP and ensuring the job pack and invoicing is carried out to manufacturer standards.
You will also have the following skills:
- Exemplary communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Brilliant at managing your time and meeting deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Product knowledge is desirable
- Process driven
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, actively contributing to team goals as well as individual targets
- Great IT proficiency
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Kerridge usage experience is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Data analysis
- Keen to learn, progress and develop your skills.
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, click apply now or email [email protected] with your CV.
About Rygor’s Service Team:
At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. Being part of ‘Team Rygor’ means to strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service, and our service team is absolutely central to delivering this ethos. Home grown talent is very important to us, so we are committed to helping you develop your career within the business, giving you training opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best the industry has to offer.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- Working with an award-winning team (We’ve just been named ‘Service Provider of the Year’ at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Access to online benefits platform, Perkbox
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
Apply now Rygor