Apply now Affinity Search
Monday – Friday (Saturday on a Rota)
Our Client is currently looking to add a senior service advisor to their team in Cheltenham, You will be working with the Service, Parts and Technical teams to manage the whole customer experience from start to finish, as well as supporting the After sales Manager.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Making pre-calls to ensure customers are aware of upcoming appointments
- Making post calls to ensure customers had an exceptional guest experience
- Organising alternative vehicles and pick up for customers
- Completing the required administration of each service visit including accurate invoicing
- Promoting our products and services to our customers as best suits their needs
- Achieving industry-leading standards of service and operational excellence
- Maintaining showroom standards including points of sale and customer displays
- Ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour so service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, for every customer, every time
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
To be successful you will:
- Need a positive and engaging personality
- Be able to manage multiple work streams against strict deadlines
- Genuinely enjoy working with people
- Have an enthusiasm or interest in the brandIn return, we offer an exciting work environment with an iconic and progressive brand.
- You will have a clear development path that will help you achieve your career aspirations and we will fund the training required to get you there.
Other alternative key position which We at Affinity recruit for; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Customer Service, Transaction Manager, Parts Managers, Driver, Head of Business, Bodyshop Manager, Fleet, Service, Dealer Principle
Affinity also deal with these Key Brands; BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Volkswagen, Citroen, Renault, Mini, Seat, Skoda, MG, Land Rover, Suzuki, Tesla, Toyota, Volvo, VW, Nissan, Range rover, Jaguar, Honda, Kia, Mitsubishi, Subaru
If this position isn’t right for you, and you’re an automotive professional looking for a new role send our recruitment team your CV and we will give you a call to discuss what it is you’re looking for.
Apply now Affinity Search