Apply now Robins and Day
Our success starts with yours!
Robins & Day is part of Stellantis, a leading global automotive manufacturer with brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Citroen, DS, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall. We pride ourselves in looking after our people. We believe in developing you, providing a supportive and engaging place to work and offering training opportunities that keep you up to date with all the latest technologies to progress your career with us.
This is a great opportunity for you to become one of the faces of our dealership. From welcoming customers when they arrive, to dealing with their concerns, our customers will rely on you while we service their vehicles.
In this role you will be an essential link between our customers and our technicians:
- Guiding them though our services
- Communicating customer issues to the right people
- Showing we have fulfilled our service
- Organising car check-ups and service appointments
- Highlighting cost savings through warranty protection
You’ll also be the go-to person when the customer wants us to:
- Estimate repair costs and times
- Resolve any concerns when we suggest repairs
- Inform and update them on progress or additional works needed
- Prepare and explain invoices and take payments
When the work is complete you will need to encourage our customers to participate in our customer service feedback process – hopefully receiving great scores, thanks to your skills.
The benefits are:
- A Highly competitive monthly efficiency bonus- OTE £27k
- A Company car scheme – up to two vehicles
- Up to 7 % Employer Pension Contribution
- Annual holiday – 22 days increasing to 26 with continued service, plus bank holidays*
- Shopping discounts – through our Rewards App
- Basic salary – £22k*
Let’s Work together
We’re ideally looking for an experienced automotive Customer Advisor. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked with our brands before, we will give you full product training at our Performance Academy in Coventry. Even if you have no automotive experience, provided you’re a good organiser and administrator we’d love to hear from you. We can soon fill any gaps with our bespoke induction process.
A full valid UK driving licence is required for this role.
At Robins & Day, we embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one of our employees. And with every new member of our team we become even stronger, so join our team, aspire for greatness and be part of a group, made up of some of the most iconic brands in the world!
*Based on a full time contract of a 47 hour week.
Apply now Robins and Day