Apply now Motorline
AFTERSALES MANAGER – TOYOTA STOURBRIDGE
Salary: OTE £50,000
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holiday
Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
* To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials
* To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction
* To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
* To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
* To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
To ensure that both Aftersales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
* Workshop loading and labour sales.
* Discounting and Goodwill policy.
* Manning and staff rotas.
* Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
* Parts stocking levels and turnover
* Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
* Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
* Special tooling and workshop consumables.
* Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
We require a proven and experienced aftersales professional with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage all aspects of our aftersales departments. Customer centricity is key for us and the successful candidate should be confident in maintaining the expected highest standards while exceeding budgeted financial results. This person will also be confident in managing all aftersales customer queries in an efficient and professional manner and attaining expected customer satisfaction levels. Current experience within a main dealership in the Motor Trade is required. The successful applicant must have a full manual driving licence with no more than six points.
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 18:00pm plus 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am – 1:00pm
Apply now Motorline