Apply now Motorvogue
Motorvogue are seeking a Trainee Service / Parts Advisor to work in our busy Aftersales Department.
The successful applicant will work with some fantastic brands including Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, JEEP, Renault and Dacia.
You’ll join a friendly team and your role be customer focused. Great customer service is key to the success of the department and you will be pivotal in that. You will need to be courteous, well mannered, polite and remain calm under pressure, all whilst building a great rapport with the customer.
We will invest in your growth and development, you will be on a Manufacturer training program at their state of the art Training Academy, and we will offer the chance for progression for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are met and exceeded throughout
- To assist our parts department at busy times
- To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
- The promotion of sales of service plans, parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be focused on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player.
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to learn and develop
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The Current National Minimum Wage rate for apprentices is £4.30 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. Current minimum wage rates are £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.36 for anyone aged 21 to 22 years old, and £8.91 for 23 and over.
Please see https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates/ for further information.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship
The role will be for 5 days a week/40 hours.
- Up to 25 Days Holiday – Plus Bank holidays.
- Opportunity for Progression and personal Development.
- Subsidised Employee New Car Scheme.
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
We are proud to embrace our equal opportunities policy and welcome applicants of all backgrounds, sexual orientation and gender to apply.
Due to a high number of applicants for recent roles, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants and should you not hear from us you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply now Motorvogue