Apply now Peter Vardy Limited
Peter Vardy – Jaguar Land Rover
40hrs per week Monday to Friday
Peter Vardy Ltd is a young, innovative, and fast paced, family run company – here to push boundaries to ensure we remain the best at what we do – selling cars. We are leading the revolution to create a future full of ambitious and determined individuals in the automotive industry.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice Technician to join our luxury Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Aberdeen and start their career in the automotive industry. Giving you the opportunity to become the best skilled Commercial Service Technician for the future enabling you to deal with the complex technology for the future vehicles.
Typical Day as Apprentice Technician at Peter Vardy
You will be working on vehicles such cars or light commercial vehicles. Duties will include;
* Carrying out servicing
* Fault finding,
* Repair of vehicles
* Operating specialist equipment
* All other associated tasks
Training is not all hands on, we believe that learning to use a computer and understanding the theory behind the role is as important as using a spanner. You will attend college as part of this apprenticeship.
Qualifications & Qualities
The successful applicant will be;
* Keen to work as part of a team
* Have an interest in working in the automotive and engineering industries
* Inquisitive nature
* desire to fix things
* Must have 5 qualifications at National 5 level, these must include Maths, English and a Science. Predicted grades will be taken into consideration.
Skills you will learn
* On the job training will be carried out in the employer’s workshop alongside your workplace mentor.
* Off the job training will be typically one-week block release at college.
* You will build portfolios to record training, experience and skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
* You will be expected to self-study and with the combination of on the job and off the job training, you will be working towards the Modern Apprenticeship Framework standards for Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair, including Core Skills
Your Net Better off
* Best pay scheme for best performance
* PV Cares – Employee discounts and Lease car options
* High Flyers incentives
* 31 days holiday
* Mental Health MOT’s
* Dedicated In house counselling team.
* Mental Health First Aid Training (Manager)
* Life Assurance
* Flexible working
* Covid health and safety measures
* Access to PV Wellness and Fitness App
* Vardy Vacation Programme
* Cycle Scheme
* Company Chaplin support
* Giving back programme
* Mentor Programme
* Colleague Events – Family events, Children’s Christmas party, V in the Barn, The Ball
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you
Apply now Peter Vardy Limited