Apply now Listers Group
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits
As an Apprentice Technician at Listers you will be provided with the training you need to progress your career further. Throughout the apprenticeship you will be supported by your work team, manager, mentor, dedicated Assessor Coach and the training team. We have a whole host of experts here to guide you through your learning journey and help you to succeed.
Our Technicians are responsible for the servicing, repair and diagnostics of all vehicles in the workshop, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard. Our well-equipped and modern facilities provide a professional environment for our staff, whilst delivering a seamless service to our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
* Carry out routine vehicle service and maintenance, inspecting components for wear and tear and documenting all findings. You will also test potentially faulty parts, diagnosing any issues and resolving faults.
* Supporting the internal departments in the preparation and maintenance of new cars, used cars or loan vehicles.
* Manufacturer led training to gain motor vehicle qualifications and working closely with other members of the workshop team to constantly learn and share knowledge.
GCSE grades A – C (new grades 9 – 4) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
* We consider candidates from all backgrounds to join Listers, as we can provide the training and support you need to progress your career.
* The successful candidate will be an organised and motivated individual who has the desire and attitude to succeed.
* You may have no previous experience but is keen to begin a career within the motor industry, or you may be enrolled in the early stages of a vehicle maintenance and repair course, but is looking to pursue a career that will provide you with the relevant training during your employment.
What we offer
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Group life insurance
* Company car schemes
* Staff discount on car servicing
* Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
* Long service and loyalty incentives
* Staff referral scheme
* In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK. There’s a reason why this is the case, actually there’s over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world’s most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be Listers has a career for you.
Apply now Listers Group