Apply now John Clark Motor Group
Sales System Support Analyst
Home Working with some travel required between Aberdeen/Dundee/Edinburgh
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of a company that is experiencing extensive growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
As Sales Systems Support Analyst supporting Sales Systems at John Clark Motor Group, you will have a pivotal role within our IT Business Systems Team providing first class support for employees using industry leading software and systems.
Main Purpose of Sales Systems Support Analyst role:
- Provide sales system application support via the IT ServiceDesk
- Support colleagues with our sales process and work to resolve issues
- Provide support using ServiceDesk, Telephone, Chat and Email.
- Troubleshoot and work to resolve the root cause of system issues.
- Work with IT service providers to minimise downtime.
- Document systems and processes, create system help guides.
- Analyse reports and BI information to improve systems usage.
- Implement new systems with the Business Systems Team.
- Ensure GDPR/FCA compliance.
Objectives and Key Tasks for Sales Systems Support Analyst:
- Improve IT ServiceDesk response and support for sales system issues
- Analyse, respond and resolve sales system issues in a timely manner.
- Reduce support requests by identifying training requirements.
- Maintain central help guides to improve staff knowledge base.
- Implement best practice guides to reduce support tickets.
- Reduce issues and downtime by providing sales systems maintenance tasks.
Experience required for Sales Systems Support Analyst:
- Analytical and Logical thinker with good IT skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex system and process issues
- Good understanding of IT and Business system processes
- Power User or worked previously in a support role
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work independently
- Capability to learn new skills and new applications
- Ability to deliver initiatives around operational excellence
- Vehcile Sales Admin or Sales Support experience beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for a well organised, professional candidate with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast moving and forward-thinking company where you can grow your future.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday + 1 Day Birthday Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Apply now John Clark Motor Group