Apply now Jago Consultants
Vehicle Technician – German Brand
OTE £30,000 – £33,000
Oxford Area – Main Brand Dealership
As a Vehicle Technician you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Vehicle Technician position
- Full UK Driving licence
- To Possess excellent communication skills
- Be Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- Health and safety conscious
- Completion of a an Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
If you are looking to build your Career in a Vehicle Technician position, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Salary & Benefits
- Bonus – work hard and you will be able to earn extra money by being on our excellent individual AND team bonus scheme
- Manufacturer Technical Training – In your first week we will discuss, agree, and book you on bespoke 12-month manufacturer technical training course plan
- Tool Insurance – Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you
- Colleague Discounts – we offer fantastic discounts on new and used vehicles, parts, and servicing
- CBS Car Scheme – after a qualifying period you will have access to our superb CBS car scheme – drive a brand-new car for far less than you can possibly imagine
- Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary Life Assurance at no cost to you
- Reward & Recognition – become a winner in our MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Referral Bonus – earn £600 with our Colleague Referral Bonus
- Rewards – you will have access to our superb discount shopping portal
- Special Tools & Equipment – we pride ourselves on the investment we continually make on making sure that our Vehicle Technicians have access to all the special tools and equipment you need to do your job
This is a superb position with an industry leading dealer group.
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Vehicle Technician role in Oxford
Contact: Benjamin at Jago Consultants.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
“Service Advisor” OR “aftersales consultant” OR “service consultant” OR “service reception” OR “service team manager” OR “service adviser” OR “STM” or “controller” or “warranty” or “parts” or “workshop controller” or “service manager” or “parts manager” or “aftersales manager” or “parts supervisor” “Technician” or “mechanic” or “MOT” OR “diagnostic” OR “technicien” OR “technicion” OR “workshop” OR “fitter” OR “hgv” OR “tps” OR “PSV” OR “service” OR “engineer” OR “race” OR “motorsport”
Apply now Jago Consultants