Apply now Inchcape
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme. Your manager and the team will support so you can achieve your monthly targets and beyond
- Tool Insurance scheme – Inchcape cover up to value of £10k
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
- Life Insurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more….
Mercedes Benz of Stratford-upon-Avon – Vehicle Technician
An Inchcape Vehicle Technician will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you’d be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
The Ideal Candidate
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
Apply now Inchcape