Apply now Snows
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its’ competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. Snows BMW are looking for an energetic, focused Product Genius to work in our showroom in Portsmouth.
As a Product Genius you will be the single point of contact for customers, an expert who is proud to be an ambassador of the BMW Brand. The Product Genius instils passion and provides an in-depth level of expertise which is tailored to each customer.
Your day will include:
- Providing an engaging, warm point of contact for customers, whether that’s in the showroom or when responding to digital enquiries.
- Imparting in-depth knowledge and expertise to customers, using available resources and your own initiative to grow an understanding of BMW products and technologies as well as developments across the automotive industry.
- Understanding customer requirements, by listening to their questions and aspirations, creating a non-pressured, non-threatening sales environment.
- Promoting the BMW brand, products and technologies, sharing information, features and benefits in a friendly, understandable way.
- Completing product presentations, test-drives and vehicle handovers, enhancing the customer experience at every point of contact.
- Embracing the latest technology available, including tablets and video, to help customers through the buying process.
- Supporting off-site events, acting as an ambassador for your dealership and the BMW brand.
- Assisting with marketing of new and used BMWs using group & manufacturer platforms.
- Helping maintain dealership brand standards.
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven excellent customer service skills and enjoys working with people.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- Passion for BMW products and technology preferable however full training will be given.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
Hours of work
Week 1 Tuesday – Sunday
Week 2 Wednesday to Sunday
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 6.00pm with an hour for lunch.
- Saturday – 8.30am – 5.00pm with one hour lunch. Standard day off in the week.
- Sundays – 10.00 – 4.00pm with an hour for lunch.
Bank holidays with a day off in lieu.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
What happens to my application?
Ref: SBP PG
LocationBMW PortsmouthSalaryCompetitive SalaryClosing Date30/11/2021
Apply now Snows