Apply now BCA
Vacancy: Body Shop Operatives (Paint Sprayers / Paint Preppers / Polishers / Panel Beaters / Detailers / Smart Repairers)
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Rate and benefits;
- Paint Sprayers – £17.00 per hour
- Paint Preppers – £15.00 per hour
- Polishers – £14.50 per hour
- Panel Beaters – £17.00 per hour
- Detailers – £13.50 per hour
- Smart Repairers – £15.00 per hour
For all day roles we also offer 33 days’ annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) as well stakeholder pension plus other benefits
Vacancy type and shifts: Permanent opportunity, full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week (We also have night roles available, Monday – Thursday, 18:00 – 06:00, with a 20% shift premium)
Due to the opening of a brand new BCA fulfilment centre in Bristol in January 2021, we are looking to recruit a number of Body Shop professionals to join us and help build this exciting opportunity. This is a fantastic time to join the organisation as the site grows and develops.
BCA delivers a diverse range of high-quality automotive services. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and product delivery, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards.
All roles will assist in the daily production of vehicles within a busy Body Shop in order to achieve production figures, and produce high quality vehicles in line with customer standards, within BCA you will work on a variety of vehicles, from Polo’s to R8’s. This is a challenging environment, but highly rewarding. Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the above roles or require any additional information, I look forward to hearing from you.
- For all the above roles you will require experience, however we have a limited number of training slots available for those interested and with some hands on experience
- All roles require an enthusiastic, energetic person with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Good understanding of vehicle refurbishment repair processes
- Ability to carry out work provided competently and within deadlines
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair of vehicles
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Please apply along with a copy of your CV.
Apply now BCA