Apply now Vospers
The main purpose of a Bodyshop Receptionist is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Ensure the smooth running of the Bodyshop Department and promote profitability.
- Booking in vehicles
- Producing job cards
- Arrange an efficient collection/delivery of customer’s vehicles and courtesy cars including arranging insurance cover where required.
- Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure availability of parts.
- Receive and inspect customers vehicles for repairs and to take all relevant information appertaining to repair.
- Ensure the telephones and written enquiries are responded to promptly, courteously and dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Greet all customers at reception offering courtesy services as appropriate and confirming all details before work is carried out.
- Keep customers informed of progress of their vehicle and of any additional work that is likely to occur, obtaining authority to proceed and liaise with insurance companies when needed. If required, invite the customer to talk directly with estimator / Management, therefore promoting first time fix.
- Deal efficiently and courteously with all customer complaints, logging them and passing relevant information to the manager to ensure a correct and prompt conclusion.
- General Administration duties
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable and confident.
You will also need:
- A standards and quality driven management style
- An eye for detail
- To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- To be computer literate
- Hold a valid UK Driving License
Hours of Work
42.5 Hours a week (1 in 2 Saturdays)
£9.50 per hour (plus commission OTE)
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
Apply To Position
Apply now Vospers