Apply now John Clark Motor Group
Bodyshop Administrator – John Clark Bodyshop Aberdeen
Do I have an attitude that wants to learn and grow?
Do I want to work for a company that is on the move and wants to expand?
Do I want to work in a fun, challenging but very exciting environment with full support from a very progressive management team with very exciting growth ideas?
An Exciting Opportunity awaits the right candidate to join our progressive and growing Body Shop Team at John Clark Aberdeen. We are getting ready to go forward with our growth and expansion and are continuing to build an enthusiastic team to assist us on our exciting journey.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a ‘can do’ attitude that wants to push themselves and our very busy business to its limits and beyond, you won’t do this alone as our management team are on a mission and will fully support our growing team.
Key Responsibilities as Bodyshop Administrator:
- Build a relationship with insurance accounts teams, to actively manage Bodyshop debt.
- Be part of a team and work closely with estimating and management staff
- Create full and complete invoicing pack for insurance repairs.
- Manage Bodyshop invoices and to correctly archive all documentation
- Provide administrative support to the Bodyshop manager always maintaining excellent standards
Key Skills Required as Bodyshop Administrator: Computer literate in word, excel and outlook, you will be updating online portals and systems, great customer service skills are required, attention to detail, organisational skills, and full UK Driving Licence
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manage.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Apply now John Clark Motor Group