Apply now Carshops Limited
Bodyshop Controller, Sheffield
Full Time Permanent
Salary: £31,000 – £35,000 OTE
Basic: £31,0000 – £32,000
OTE: £34,000 – £35,000
Hours: 4on 4off
Days: 06:00 – 18:00
At CarShop (the 35th best place to work in the UK) we sell good cars and give good carma.
Our Bodyshop Controller is at the centre of this, ensuring our cars are cosmetically prepared to a high standard.
How will you spread good carma?
As a bodyshop controller working in one of our state-of-the-art preparation centres, we prepare 60,000 cars per year. Variety is the spice of life here at CarShop you will not be working on a single make or model. With over 9,000 cars in group stock at any one time plus a vast network of customers, you never know what your team will be working on next.
* Oversee the day to day running of the Bodyshop and SMART repair area.
* Be responsible for the training and development of the team.
* Maintain a safe and productive work environment and ensure health and safety compliance.
We’ll also offer training and development, as well as great career opportunities in our fast-growing business. Our target is to be double the size we are today in the next three years.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience and/or relevant qualification is essential.
* A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Experience leading a team in a busy environment
* The ability to communicate with a diverse workgroup.
* A Full UK/EU Driving Licence is essential for this role.
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant environment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* Enhanced annual leave entitlement
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop? – apart from the 35th best place to work in the UK (Glassdoor)
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 12 large stores, 3 Express stores and some extremely ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good carma.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
CarShop welcome applications from all walks of life, we encourage diversity of all kinds in our offices, prep centres and stores and we think that anyone and everyone can be a part of that.
We do not discriminate in our process in any way shape or form and if you need proof of this, just walk into one of our fabulous stores and see for yourself.
You may also have experience of: Prepper, Panel Beater, Painter, Vehicle Painter, PDI, Vehicle Prepper, Bodyshop Technician, Body Shop Technician, Bodyshop Operative, Body Shop Operative, Polisher, Bodyshop Prepper, Body Shop Prepper, Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, MET Technician, Sprayer, SMART Repair, SMART Repairer, etc
Apply now Carshops Limited