Apply now BCA
Job Title:Bodyshop Manager
Salary: £32,000 – £37,000 per annum
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off, 6.00am – 6.00pm
Experienced in the automotive industry? Love the satisfaction of doing a great job? Looking for a fresh start?
Already the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, we have grand expansion plans across the UK and are looking for automotive professionals to join us on a permanent basis to be an important part of this exciting opportunity!
Tell me more…
As a Bodyshop Manager you will be joining our senior management team reporting directly to the General Manager. Within this role your main responsibility will be to proactively manage day to day operations of a busy bodyshop in order to maximise the efficiency and productivity of the team.
What you’ll be doing….
- Manage day to day operations of the workshop ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- Control workshops’ budget, results, operational targets and taking measurements in order to achieve set targets.
- Promote and lead the health, safety and welfare of all personnel within the workshop.
- Responsible for the quality, technical production, storage and handling of customers’ vehicles in accordance with agreed processes and protocols.
- Create, initiate and monitor new procedures so customer expectations can not only be met but also exceeded.
- Liaising with internal customers at senior and operational levels;
- Liaise with the Operations Manager, Technical Managers and Compound Manager
- Assist in managing the Company’s suppliers including their health and safety whilst on site.
- Create, initiate and monitor new procedures so expectations can not only be met but also exceeded.
Who you are….
- Previous experienced in managing a bodyshop is essential
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and bespoke company IT systems
- Experienced in Financial Management would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast paced operational environment
- Able to demonstrate high-level organisational skills and an ability to communicate to and direct operational team members and first line supervisors
- Have an up to date knowledge of the latest equipment and technologies
We really value our employees, and we try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, with a positive and friendly work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options and additional benefits including retail rewards, discounts on vehicles, wellbeing support and the opportunity to gain formal qualifications.
If you would like to explore a career at BCA, apply with a copy of your CV and a member of our team will contact you!
Apply now BCA