Apply now BCA
Experienced in the automotive industry? Love the satisfaction of doing a great job? Looking for a fresh start? We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
BCA delivers a diverse range of high-quality automotive services. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and product delivery, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards.
Already the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, we have grand expansion plans across the UK and are looking for automotive professionals to join us on a permanent basis to be an important part of this exciting opportunity!
We are currently looking to recruit a number of bodyshop staff for our busy operations at Corby. Successful candidates will be working within a busy, modern and well equipped bodyshop with a responsibility to carry out different body repairs in order to achieve production figures, and produce high quality vehicles in line with customer standards. Within BCA you will work on a variety of vehicles ranging from Polo’s to R8’s.
Roles available and pay:
- Vehicle Preppers Days £16 and Nights £17 per hour
- Vehicle Polishers Days £16 and Nights £17 per hour
- Vehicle Strip Fitters Days £16 and Nights £17 per hour
- Panel Beaters Days £18.00 and Nights £19 per hour
- Paint Technicians Days £18.00 and Nights £19 per hour
Vacancy type and shifts: Permanent opportunity working full time
Day shift: 4on 4off 6:00 – 18:00
Night shift: 4on 4off 18:00 – 6:00
- For all the bodyshop roles you will require previous experience in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Good understanding of vehicle refurbishment repair processes
- Willing to support junior technicians and offer support/expertise when needed.
- You will be passionate to work within the motor industry and take pride in their work, to the highest standards of work.
- You will need to work independently on vehicles and have experience to make decisions when required
- Keen eye for detail, professional mannerism and you must be able to work within a successful team.
- You must own your own tools / basic kit
- Holder of Full UK Driving Licence
What are our company benefits?
- 28 days of annual leave
- Stakeholder pension
- Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We really value our employees, and we try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, with a positive and friendly work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options and additional benefits including retail rewards, discounts on vehicles, wellbeing support and the opportunity to gain formal qualifications.
If you would like to explore a career at BCA, apply with a copy of your CV.
Apply now BCA