Apply now Cambria Automobiles
Salary: £70,000 OTE
Recruitment – Job Details
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Grange Aston Martin Hatfield
Brand: Aston Martin
Salary: £70,000 OTE
Closing Date: 5 Jan 22
Grange Motors are part of Cambria Automobiles, one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car and motorcycle dealer groups. They operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity for an experienced Automotive Brand Manager to join a friendly team and develop your existing automotive career within our Aston Martin Hatfield Dealership. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
* Salary – £60,000 to £70,000 OTE
* Company Car
* Private Medical Care
* 31 days paid Annual Leave
* Preferential rates for servicing, MOTs and parts
* Fantastic discounts on vehicles sales
* Access to a vehicle Flexi-lease affinity scheme through SOGO www.sogomobility.co.uk
* Pension scheme
* Life Insurance Benefit
You will be required lead and manage the Company’s Guest Experience, achieving its objectives and standards through a team of Sales Associates and Business Managers, utilising regular coaching, robust management and constant guest interaction with first and second facing activity at its heart. To achieve dealership departmental budgets and guest satisfaction targets by serving and supporting Sales Associates and Business Managers to sell a combination of vehicles with add-on products and finance. Be the main point of contact with Manufacturer and to be the Senior Manager for the site.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Establish realistic and achievable parameters for departmental budgets, enabling these to be agreed at senior level and ensuring the sustained profitability of the department.
2. Maximise departmental profit and achieve the business plan through the sale of vehicles, add-ons and finance whilst controlling departmental direct costs.
3. Recruit, coach and appraise associates, developing the potential of the team and the department’s effectiveness.
4. Actively promote the Company’s values and four pillars culture within the business
5. Agree and establish clear individual targets (where appropriate) for departmental associates to ensure everyone is clear about their responsibilities.
6. Ensure all enquiries are entered onto Company database and monitor effective use of the DMS for future contact and prospecting.
7. Update associates with information relating to the day-to-day running of the department, ensuring they are aware of departmental processes, systems and policy.
8. Control the purchase and sale of stock through agreed channels to ensure adequate number of units and appropriate model mix for sale and complying with budgetary and guest needs.
9. Develop dealership potential in all areas of marketing, display and promotion opportunities.
10. Provide regular information to senior management regarding the status of the department, targets achieved and future plans.
11. Comply with all FCA requirements and operate within legislative guidelines at all times.
12. Develop personal and Company knowledge through attending both internal and external training opportunities as directed.
13. Continually develop knowledge relating to market trends and products within the market place via training and related methods.
14. Promote and implement company standards, ensuring the appropriate allocation, security and control of funds, vehicles, premises and other company resources.
This is a Full-time position
Your hours of work will be an average of 45 hours per week. You may be expected to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business and to achieve your expected performance standards.
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Automotive Sales Manager position within the motor industry – Essential
* Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
* Previous management of departmental financial accounts and budgeting processes
* Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
* Fluent IT skills including Microsoft office.
* Process strong leadership and people management skills, with a track record of driving a business forward.
* Previous experience with and knowledge of the franchise is beneficial.
* Experience using Pinnacle Software is desirable.
* Passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Respectful and courteous to guests and colleagues
* Honest with high levels of integrity and drive to succeed.
* Flexibility in approach.
This job offer will be subject to Basic DBS Certificate Disclosure and an adverse financial background check.
Visit www.grange.co.uk/careers to find out about working for Grange Motors, to review the details of the role and to apply.
Grange Motors and Cambria Automobiles are an equal opportunities employer
Apply now Cambria Automobiles