Apply now Steele-Dixon
50k plus Company Car
To apply please send a current word cv to [email protected] as well as details of current or required package and notice period.
Neil Timms 07799 400577
You will be part of our clients Information Technology Department that manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives the company business systems.
As the Business/Systems Analyst you will be using strong business process and analysis skills to be able to review, analyse and document operational, functional and technical custom configurations to be delivered by 3rd party application development consultants. You will also occasionally be required, where possible, to modify systems including coding, testing, debugging, installing and supporting business applications.
You will also be required to develop solutions using industry leading B.I. tools to help customer insights and management information.
The position requires a Senior Business / Systems Analyst with at least 5 years’ experience, You will need a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Specific experience should include much of the following:
• Identifying and implementing digital automation solutions to enhance customer experience in its broadest sense
• Data Base design in Microsoft SQL
• Project management with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
• Specific knowledge of the Automotive Industry
• Knowledge of programming languages, patterns, and architectures
• Graphic design concepts
• Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services experience
• Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) – SSRS, SSIS is a plus.
• Advanced level knowledge of data warehousing
• Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure)
Apply now Steele-Dixon