Apply now Carshops Limited
Business Manager, Nottingham
Basic: £24,000 basic
OTE: £50,000 – £60,000
Extras: £350.00 per month car allowance
40 hrs per week including evenings and weekends
CarShop (the 35th best place to work in the UK) is the home of good cars and good carma!
As a Business Manager you will ensure that we provide a world-class customer experience for all the people who come in to find their dream car.
You will be the 2nd stage of our customers’ sales journey at CarShop, you will:
* Guide the customer through the finance application when they buy their car.
* Upselling additional products.
* Present documents, ensuring that all information is given and understood.
* Call previous customers and ‘check in’ about changing vehicle/product.
You can’t be a pushy salesperson; your responsibility will be hand holding and only present finance products to the customer based on their suitability.
We’ll also offer training and development, as well as great career opportunities in our fast-growing business. Our target is to be double the size we are today in the next three years.
What do we need?
* Good relationship building, communication and general people skills are essential for this role.
* Previous sales experience is essential
* Experience with selling financial or FCA regulated products would be a bonus.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
A background in automotive isn’t essential but previous experience in sales is important.
The only other thing we NEED is a Full UK/EU Driving License.
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant environment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) rising with service
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop? – apart from the 35th best place to work in the UK (Glassdoor)
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 12 large stores, 3 Express stores and some extremely ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good carma.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
CarShop welcome applications from all walks of live, we encourage diversity of all kinds in our offices, prep centres and stores and we think that anyone and everyone can be a part of that.
We do not discriminate in our process in any way shape or form and if you need proof of this, just walk into one of our fabulous stores and see for yourself.
You may also have experience of: Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Sales Manager.
Apply now Carshops Limited