Apply now Cox Automotive
Hybrid (Remote / Office Based)
Cox Automotive is the world’s largest automotive service organisation. We provide dependable solutions that improve performance and profitability throughout the vehicle lifecycle to manufacturers, fleets and retailers.
Our businesses are organised around our customers’ core needs across vehicle solutions, mobility, remarketing, funding, and retail. The Group Marketing Department is a shared services function supporting all Cox Automotive UK and Europe solution areas and product brands.
The function is responsible for crafting and managing the brands’ strategic marketing plan to deliver on the strategic, brand and product priorities of the business.
An exciting opportunity to be at the centre of our product brands, working creatively across multi-channel campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role is to support group Marketing Mangers and the Head of Marketing to ensure successful delivery of all marketing campaign activities by channel, meeting the requirements as defined by the appropriate project lead, through to completion.
- Overseeing all campaign execution across group marketing.
- Managing all briefs from to initiation through to completion within agreed timescales.
- Support concept development, liaising with all stakeholders to achieve sign off
- Ensuring brand consistency and quality control across all creative outputs.
- Managing and scheduling channel communications, including email, website updates, POS and social.
- Manage the distribution of both printed and digital marketing collateral to relevant areas within the business.
- Liaison with design and content teams to secure resource and understand timescales to assist in scheduling and stakeholder management.
- Proof-reading and checking accuracy against briefs.
- Liaising with external agencies to place advertising at a local and national level.
- Collate and report results from marketing campaigns (email stats etc.)
- Obtaining quotes for print and fulfilment, liaising with procurement where necessary. Preparing full quotes for jobs when required.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with 3rd party suppliers in order to seek out costs savings and production efficiencies.
- Creative, forward-thinking individual who’s up to date with the latest marketing trends
- 2-3 years’ experience managing multi-channel campaigns
- Knowledge of digital channel execution and best practice
- Can work autonomously and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional project management skills – ability to interpret information and effectively manage timelines and organise heavy workloads
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control skills
- Can build relationships and work collaboratively internally & externally
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we’re not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV’s sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
Apply now Cox Automotive