Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: National Minimum Wage, Age Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work directly with a highly successful Motor Dealer Group at Pentagon Derby. We are looking for an experienced Valeter, who is friendly, outgoing and motivated individual to both work with and grow with the company.
What Will You Be Doing?
The main focus of the role will centre around ensuring vehicles are cleaned and maintained to a high standard, both inside and out. Other responsibilities will include;
* Moving vehicles on site to ensure maximum use of pitch space and optimising selling potential
* Working closely with both the Aftersales and Sales Teams to ensure standards are delivered
* Conducting simple vehicle checks and reporting any anomalies
You will also be well spoken and enjoy as some customer interaction may be required. You will have a pleasant manner, able to work to meet deadlines, and have the ambition to not just join a company, but to welcome a new career with Pentagon.
Who Are We Looking for?
To be successful in this role, you must:
* Have a full, valid UK Driving Licence
* Be an experienced Valeter
* Be an excellent communicator at all levels
* Have a successful track record of reliability
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group