Apply now Vospers
The main purpose of a Vospers Commercial Vehicle Technician is to carry out service, repair and maintenance to customers vehicles, to the highest possible standard commensurate with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* To carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs to customers vehicles.
* Interpret repair instructions accurately to achieve first time repair in line with customer requirements.
* Plan and carry out servicing work in a systematic and efficient manner to achieve completion with a satisfactory period of time.
* Ensure vehicles are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of the vehicle whilst it is on the premises for service.
* If necessary, talk to customers directly about vehicle problems, therefore aiding the diagnostic process; first time fix and improving customer satisfaction.
* Undertake a vehicle health check on all retail and warranty jobs, maximize sales opportunities when extra work is required.
* Road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when necessary.
* Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and promptly.
* Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and safe state all times.
* Help to promote and provide a positive working environment for all, encapsulating the Vospers Employee Core Values and Mission Statement.
* Develop both your own, your team and Company knowledge through attending various training opportunities.
* Ensure security is maintained within the department and Company premises.
* Constantly review all areas of responsibility and discuss any ideas for future improvement.
* Interact with other team members in and outside of your department to promote the Vospers culture.
* Maintain a professional standard of dress to portray a professional image of the company.
* Maintain safe working practice and abide by all working rules set out on site.
* Undertake any other duties that are reasonably required by your Line Manager to meet the needs of the business.
* This role is based in a workshop but you may be required to work some evenings or weekends and also may be asked to carry out mobile work.
* We require someone who is flexible and has the ability to work as part of a team but also on his or her own.
* You must be IMI level 2 qualified, but preferably IMI level 3.
Apply now Vospers