Apply now Alliance Automotive
Do you want to work for an automotive market leader? Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket in Europe. It operates in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company (GPC), the largest worldwide automotive parts distributor with activities in North America, Europe, and Australasia with combine turnover of over 15 billion.
Since its establishment in 1989 AAG has grown from a small distributor to one of Europe’s leading suppliers of automotive parts with over 230 locations within the UK and growing. Our network supplies light and commercial vehicle parts to over 36,000 independent garages, auto centres and transport operators throughout the UK.
Do you want to be part of a long standing and continuously growing business? We are always looking for new opportunities to expand and develop our network with new sites opening across the UK. This is an exciting time to join the AAG family on our journey of growth and expansion!
Are you a hardworking individual looking to start your career in the automotive world? We offer structured career paths and bespoke training to all our employees. We pride ourselves on promoting a great team ethos and encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels within the AAG family.
We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team at (Braymarc Commercial Components in Poole)- Commercial Vehicles.
As Parts Advisor you will be involved in all areas of the branch and its operation however your focus will be maintaining and expanding the local customer base.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts
- Track record of delivering great customer service and being customer focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and work within fast paced environments
- Commitment to learn, develop and progress
- Previous experience working in a motor factor, dealership parts department, trade counter or call centre where repeat business is a key objective
- Knowledge of the Commercial Vehicle industry (truck/trailer parts)
- Experience with using online and windows based cataloguing systems
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary plus a monthly bonus (based on branch performance)
- Structured career paths and bespoke training – we like to promote from within!
- A great team environment
- An approachable management team – we are always here to help and want to see our staff succeed
- 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers via the AAG Benefits portal including:
- Money off your weekly shop at major grocers including Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and more
- Eating out at local pubs and restaurants
- Tech (TVs, mobiles phones, household appliances and more)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing discounts
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
As part of any recruitment process, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Apply now Alliance Automotive