Apply now Vospers
- · To carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs to customers vehicles.
- · Help to promote and provide a positive working environment for all, encapsulating the Vospers Employee Core Values and Mission Statement.
- · Develop both your own, your team and Company knowledge through attending various training opportunities.
- · Ensure security is maintained within the department and Company premises.
- · Constantly review all areas of responsibility and discuss any ideas for future improvement.
- · Interact with other team members in and outside of your department to promote the Vospers culture.
- · Maintain a professional standard of dress to portray a professional image of the company.
- · Maintain safe working practice and abide by all working rules set out on site.
- · Undertake any other duties that are reasonably required by your Line Manager to meet the needs of the business.
- · This role is based in a workshop but you may be required to work some evenings or weekends and also may be asked to carry out mobile work.
- · We require someone who is flexible and has the ability to work as part of a team but also on his or her own.
- · You must be IMI level 2 qualified, but preferably IMI level 3.
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £250 million pounds, we have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It’s important to the directors that everyone feels that they’re part of something special. At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we’re all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care – Accountability – Performance – Respect – Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply To Position
Apply now Vospers