Apply now Affinity Search
Contact centre Advisor
£18000 +OTE bonus is uncapped
Driver Licence Required: No
Our Client is currently recruiting a Contact Centre Advisor to join their team.
You will receive telephone calls from customers regarding their service bookings and make outbound calls to existing customers identifying and responding to their needs, using exceptional customer service and communication skills, you will be expected to upsell products and services through the use of professional sales techniques and to ensure the best experience for the customer.
- Ensure customer awareness of all products, promotions prices and services available.
- Approach all customers and assist with requests, including requests regarding parts, vehicle sales and repair.
- Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop teams.
- Promote a professional representation of the retailer at all times.
- Maintain a presence at the contact centre desk, ensuring that all customer queries are answered or dealt with immediately.
- Ensure account customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out as agreed.
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and all customer complaints to be brought to the attention of the appropriate Service Manager.
- Establish and record customer preferences.
- Initiate job documentation and maintain customer records and follow-up systems.
- Document all warranty work as per Brand Partner requirements and retail policy.
- Calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, time and pricing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Computer literate with good Microsoft office knowledge.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Customer service focussed and responds to requests promptly.
- Ability to resolve issues and follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team, working constructively with your colleagues.
- Ability to prioritise workload, working methodically and systematically, making sensible decisions and working well under pressure
- Experience of upselling products and services.
- Customer Service experience preferable but not essential.
- Contact Centre experience preferable but not essential.
- Automotive industry experience in relation to products, services and processes, preferable but not essential. Full training will be provided.
What can our client offer you?
- Sponsored Training
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Online Employee Perks Platform
- Staff Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- Genuine Career Development & Progression
If you’re are looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Apply now Affinity Search