Apply now Cox Automotive
Leeds / Remote
Manheim is the world’s largest automotive services company and, through its unparalleled range of products and services, drives every stage of the used vehicle lifecycle. Manheim handles nearly 10 million used vehicles worldwide, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. In the UK, we provide a national physical and on-line auction network, comprising 18 centres.
The Client Services Team are accountable for delivery of Customer Service Excellence direct to our customers and various stakeholders to include Sales and Operations across the business via both written and verbal communication whilst ensuring full delivery of contractually agreed service level agreements are met.
Reporting to the Central Services Team Manager you will provide one stop solutions for all your customers, via both inbound/outbound calls and email. These will incorporate existing customer queries and setting up new buyers and vendor accounts, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer services and compliance. The role encompasses elements of data entry and the secure handling of client information in line with the data protection act and business standards.
Key objectives this role is accountable for:
- Provide world class customer service, to both external and internal clients, both phone calls and emails in line with company standards and quality goals.
- Work to and exceeds Key Performance Indicators agreed by the leadership team
- Responsible for being the voice of the customer, Highlighting to the Team Manager any business with trends and issues
- To accurately create new accounts, ensuring you know your customer and securely handle customer information using Bridger/Lexis Nexis to ensure we remain complaint. Ensure all accounts are opened and ready for business within the agreed SLA’s
- Excellent Communication – Both verbal and written
- Problem Solving — Recognition, assessment and solution delivery
- Competent in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel to analyse data to highlight trends and drive agreed actions
- Previous experience in desk based customer service
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we’re not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV’s sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
Apply now Cox Automotive