Apply now Redde Northgate
Salary: £25k – £30k
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum. Plus, benefits and bonus.
Hours: 47.5 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our increasingly busy site.
As part of a team of specialist Customer Service Advisors you are the face of our Bodyshops. Working on reception, you are responsible for booking customer cars in for repair/attention which is why an important aspect of the role is to prepare job cards and files as necessary, all the while maintaining and efficient and effective filing system for associated paperwork. You will also need to be able to provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer. You will arrange and allocate courtesy cars for customers and on completion of the job, collect payment from the customer, paying particular attention to banking / security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies.
You will report into the General Manager who has been with the business for a number of years. They are as passionate about Customers as they are about their Team and is absolutely determined to make their Bodyshop the best in group. It’s an amazing team!
Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of Customer Service Advisor, the most important part of your job is to ensure complete customer satisfaction. It’s your job to liaise between the customer, the Bodyshop and any 3rd parties to ensure each and every customer has a first-class service. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Customer Service Advisor at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply now Redde Northgate