Apply now Carshops Limited
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Bristol
Hours: 20 hours per week, weekend working is essential for this role
We are the designated drivers on our brand’s journey, we are looking for people to grab the wheel and provide a positive influence for our customers, colleagues and communities.
At CarShop we want to sell good cars & give good carma. Our Customer Service People are at the centre of this, ensuring our customers are happy and complaints are resolved.
Are you ready to grab the wheel?
You must put the customer at the heart of your decision making, whilst following internal policies and processes. As the Customer Service Advisor in our CarShop store, you will be responsible for providing world-class customer service to everyone in our store.
* Handle queries and complaints that come through from our Contact Centre team.
* Communicate with customers via the phone, email and face to face.
* Build relationships with our external service providers and dealerships.
* Manage customer repair bookings and keep customers informed of the progress of their repair.
We’ll also offer training and development, as well as great career opportunities in our fast growing business. Our target is to be double the size we are today in the next three years.
We are looking for:
* Experience in retail, hospitality or customer service would be useful for this role.
* Be able to handle complaints in a calm and professional manner.
* Excellent communication both written & verbal
* A solutions focussed attitude.
All we really NEED from you is a Full UK/EU Driving License.
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant environment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) rising with service
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop?
At CarShop we are all about spreading good Carma! By working as one joyous carma spreading team, we make a hugely positive difference to the lives of our customers, colleagues and communities.
All our people grab the wheel! We are the designated drivers of our brand’s journey. We help our business and ourselves grow by finding ways of building good carma into our everyday.
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 11 large stores, 1 Express store and some very ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good CARMA.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
All applications to CarShop are carefully evaluated and considered, if you are suitable we will contact you to advise on the next steps. We ensure all of our processes are fair, transparent and consistent across all our stores.
We provide equality of opportunity for all candidates and employees and we ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and you are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
You may also have experience of: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Agent, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Admin, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Service Advisor, Client Service Adviser, Client Service Officer, Client Service Coordinator, Retail Assistant, Aftersales, Sales Administrator, Administrator, Admin, etc.
Apply now Carshops Limited