Apply now Carshops Limited
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Bristol
12 Month Maternity Cover
Salary: £21,000 – £22,800 OTE
Hours: 40 hours per week including evenings and weekends
CarShop (the 35th best place to work in the UK) is the home of good cars and good carma!
Our Customer Service People are at the centre of this, ensuring our customers are happy and complaints are resolved.
You must put the customer at the heart of your decision making, whilst following internal policies and processes. As the Customer Service Advisor in our CarShop store, you will be responsible for providing world-class customer service to everyone in our store.
* Handle queries and complaints that come through from our Contact Centre team.
* Communicate with customers via the phone, email and face to face.
* Build relationships with our external service providers and dealerships.
* Manage customer repair bookings and keep customers informed of the progress of their repair.
We’ll also offer training and development, as well as great career opportunities in our fast growing business. Our target is to be double the size we are today in the next three years.
We are looking for:
* Experience in retail, hospitality or customer service would be useful for this role.
* Be able to handle complaints in a calm and professional manner.
* Excellent communication both written & verbal
* A solutions focussed attitude.
All we really NEED from you is a Full UK/EU Driving License.
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant envrionment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) rising with service
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop? – apart from the 35th best place to work in the UK (Glassdoor)
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 12 large stores, 3 Express stores and some extremely ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good carma.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
CarShop welcome applications from all walks of life, we encourage diversity of all kinds in our offices, prep centres and stores and we think that anyone and everyone can be a part of that.
We do not discriminate in our process in any way shape or form and if you need proof of this, just walk into one of our fabulous stores and see for yourself.
You may also have experience of: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Agent, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Admin, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Service Advisor, Client Service Adviser, Client Service Officer, Client Service Coordinator, Retail Assistant, Aftersales, Sales Administrator, Administrator, Admin, etc.
Apply now Carshops Limited