Apply now Motorpoint
If you were to join us as a Customer Service Assistant, here is what you want to know.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 5 days out of 7 on a rota. This will include the weekend when we experience our busiest days.
* Due to the nature of the role we will require you to have held a driving license for more than a year*
Without our customers we don’t have a business, so our Customer Service Assistants are essential to maintain our strong reputation.
We pride ourselves on being nothing like other car dealerships, which makes this a role you can really get immersed in, ensuring that our customers leave our showrooms feeling satisfied and content with their new purchases.
We are looking for, enthusiastic and people centered individuals who are confident in communicating and have the ability to identify our customer’s needs, therefore delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- You will be delivering fantastic customer service to ensure customers’ needs are not just met but exceeded.
- You will be responsible for the full vehicle handover, including processing all paperwork, finance sign ups and vehicle demonstrations.
- You will be constantly, building a strong rapport and offering a bespoke service to each and every customer, dependent on their needs.
- You will be working as part of a team to ensure the team and individual targets are met on a monthly basis.
What do we need from you?
- Proven track record of strong customer service experience, whether you have worked in retail, hospitality or any other customer facing role.
- Ability to build rapport and understand customer needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full valid UK driving license.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Long service awards
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Enhance parental leave
- Seriously – there’s loads
Apply now Motorpoint